[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should a grafuck designer dress when meeting a client for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ian-02.jpg (199 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
ian-02.jpg
199 KB, 600x360
How should a grafuck designer dress when meeting a client for the first time?

If you dress too boring, will they think your work will be boring and conservative?
>>
business casual is always safe
>>
>>241331
moccs polo jeans?
>>
>>241331
https://www.google.com/search?q=business+casual+men&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI-pbs2_nyyAIVCuwmCh3nGwIz&biw=1024&bih=683

>yuck
>>
>>241334
>using google images for fashion examples
>>
goth ninja or not try at all
>>
File: tumblr_n9pq3egVOO1rmjhsxo1_500.jpg (41 KB, 500x686) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9pq3egVOO1rmjhsxo1_500.jpg
41 KB, 500x686
>>241334
>>241354

>actually what I pretty much look like day to day
>tfw apparently "yuck"
>>
>>241329

No they will think you're taking the work seriously and are a professional. Smart casual or business casual is fine, just look like you made some kind of an effort.
>>
>>241392
>effort

isn't waking up enough effort? shiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>241329

Let that portfolio do the talking. If you offer the style, design and quality they want, you could be dressed in gym shorts and hoodie lol.

I'd only recommend that if you have like a god tier portfolio, or where getting a job at google or facebook or some hipster trendy workplace.
>>
>>241448
> Let that portfolio do the talking. If you offer the style, design and quality they want, you could be dressed in gym shorts and hoodie lol.

You have clearly never worked in any kind of company/coorporation that wasn't owned by your uncle

That shit doesn't fly
>>
File: Mad_Men_season_5_cast_photo.jpg (76 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Men_season_5_cast_photo.jpg
76 KB, 500x371
crisp suit and tie

gd used to be a legit profession
>>
Your bleached black sabbath tee with a cigarette burn, some slippers and some beer and cum stained gym shorts will do just fine
>>
>>241719
You'll look like a massive cunt.
>>
>>241795
all professional people look like cunts

not fitting in
>>
businesses expect creative people to look like edgy tryhards
>>
>>241811
Good luck getting a job edgelord.
>>
>>241821
dad?
>>
File: stan rizzo.jpg (98 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
stan rizzo.jpg
98 KB, 1401x788
>>241719
Note that the art director in the show dressed like this, but i guess he didn't have to deal with the clients.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.