[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Figured since this is paid work, I'd ask here. Looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: fingergungameslogo2-large-720.jpg (109 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
fingergungameslogo2-large-720.jpg
109 KB, 720x720
Figured since this is paid work, I'd ask here. Looking for someone to redesign my video game studio's logo. Didn't want to do any of the freelance websites cause no one speaks english there or understands what I want. They just keep giving me stock answers.

I made the logo here. I was following mostly Nintendo's logo design with the red colors and simple design, but I don't mind what colors or design you use for this.

Email is name field. Send portfolio.
>>
Hi sir my name Ahmed I do good graphic design for you sir. are you want make logo?
>>
File: 1375597302794.png (108 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1375597302794.png
108 KB, 480x480
>>240680
You get a chuckle
>>
File: logo.jpg (135 KB, 972x600) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
135 KB, 972x600
>>240681
and probably a ticket to hell for racism, eh

but the truth is, language barrier aside, I've seen some damn talented people on these freelance websites, especially logo designers.

I'm a graphic designer but I'll admit logo design is my weakness. Trying to man it up. I'm off to bed for now and I'll work on it more tomorrow. Leaving my contact info in email field.
>>
>>240687
Oh those look nice. I guess one stigma I want to avoid is there being an actual gun in the icon to keep it parent friendly. And I feel like using a cursive style for any of the font would not be stylistic for a video game logo.
>>
>>240687
>this is how you get your ideas stolen by a piece of shit
>>
>Hey guys, hit me up, I'm willing to pay
>I've already gotten started check it out!!!
ddddddddddipshit
>>
>>240690
Its just a small thread. Whos gonna steal them?

>>240714
I fail to see whats wrong with that
>>
>>240687
All of these fonts are fucking horrible choices
>>
What are you paying, OP?
>>
File: Finger My Ass Games.jpg (31 KB, 298x198) Image search: [Google]
Finger My Ass Games.jpg
31 KB, 298x198
>>240673
>>
>>240937
Jeez this is horrible
>>
>>240802
This
>>
>>240788
I can't even begin to think of the best way to sum up everything that's wrong with it. Jesus Christ.
>>
Why isnt it named Finger Bang games? Sounds a lot catchier if you ask me
>>
Posted logo's are all pretty bad.

Post your budget, OP, then I'll consider sending you my portfolio.
>>
>>241036
>>240934
Budget is around $150 to $200. It's going to be our professional logo for a while, so we're putting some investment into it.

>>241007
Cause we joked about using that at first but then realized South park ruined it.
>>
I hope some of that budget is going into working on the game you released.
>>
>>241118
>$200
>we're putting some investment into it
kek, really breaking the bank for the public face of your company
>>
File: logo1.jpg (72 KB, 685x670) Image search: [Google]
logo1.jpg
72 KB, 685x670
>>
>>241302
It looks like your printer is out of K low on C and M and full on Y.
>>
>>241320
funny that, the previous version of the logo was made exactly out of CMYK, but I ended up replacing magenta with red.

Maybe I should also replace the yellow with green to make it RGB
>>
>>241323
>Maybe I should also replace the yellow with green to make it RGB
Is it a printed game?
Well?
>>
>>241343
RGB is screen, so it does work a little better. Still not sold, but better.
>>
>>241302
Why are all of these so figurative? I'd suggest finding a fitting typeface and some palette to go with it. Fingergun sound fucking ridiculous already, an image to go with it only makes it worse.
>>
I don't think $150-$200 is a totally unreasonable offer for a small logo job, but "fingergun" in particular is a pretty difficult name, since it really forces the hand/gun metaphor and is very goofy. If you additionally are sensitive about the gun metaphor, that makes it even harder.

If you expect me to make a logo for you for that kind of company name for that amount of money, I'd kinda expect you to already have the idea on how to do it. Even if you already give me a very clear picture of what you want and I "just" have to make the illustration + find/make a good typeface that appropriately fits the goofy nature of the title, that'll easily exhaust that budget.

so TL;DR change the name if you at all can, esp. since you're so sensitive about the gun metaphor
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.