- Be prepared to talk about your work and what you can do. Have some examples ready.
- Project a positive attitude from the moment you walk in the door. Be friendly, smile, show enthusiasm whenever someone or something new is introduced to you and ask questions.
- Have a few "weaknesses" in your mind in case they ask but find a way to spin them into positives. i.e - "I'm not so good as this, but it's on the areas I'm looking to improve and is part of the reason I chose this company as I can gain experience in blah blah blah-"
- Turn up at least 10-15 minutes early. They'll call you in when they're ready.
- Willingness to learn and improve is often more important than pure skill so it's good to reinforce this. Pointing out areas in your old work you would improve given your current experience and skill level for example. I do that a lot.
- Look clean and presentable (obvious one)
- Highlight any other relevant skills you have which can help you appear more versatile.
Most of these points are probably quite obvious but anyway hope it helps. Good luck!
>>239178 Just find yourself some really striking artwork for the image, then focus on the heading and other texts. You could also add a barcode, month of release, current issue number etc. to add more elements than just text
Josef Müller-Brockmann - Grid Systems in Graphic Design Robert Bringhurst - The Elements of the Typographic Style Drew de Soto - Know Your Onions Sean Hall - This Means This, This Means That: A Users Guide to Semiotics Edo Smitshuijzen - Sculpting Type An Introduction To CNC Typography Jeff Gothelf & Josh Seiden - Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience M. Itkonen & H. Uppa Eds - Resolutions : Responsibility in Graphic Design Richard Hollis - About Graphic Design Paul... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Can't say anything about mx category, but I've had m705 for a few days and the precision on it is fucking abysmal. The only way I could use it was set pointer speed all the way down, and even then it would be jittery sometimes.
Mx is supposedly better, because of their darkfield tracking technology which is lacking in m705
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.