[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Business Desktops: HP or Lenovo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 343.jpg (43 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
43 KB, 400x250
If you were to use a Computer and you needed to make the choice between a IBM/Lenovo Think brand or a HP Pro brand what would you choose. http://www.strawpoll.me/10190095 CAST YOUR VOTE HERE AND DISCUSS THE REASON YOU CHOSE THE OPTION http://www.strawpoll.me/10190095
>>
>>54504944
If you are curious why I wanted you to vote for Business Desktops over Business Laptops here are a couple reasons for my choice.
>Consumer-Grade Business Laptops
This is specific to the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga and most of Dell's non-expensive Business Computers.
>No Chicklet Keyboards
Most business computers come with a non-mechanical keyboard but still are comfy on the hands. Only in a few cases does HP and Lenovo put Chicklet keyboards in Business Desktop brands.
>Business Computers receive less change over time
This one's more specific to HP rather than Lenovo especially with the 2016 refresh. A good reason I'd use the HP one would be because it does not change as fast as consumer products except for the whole G1 G2 G3 thing.
>>
>>54504944
Dell.
>>
File: man-notes-macbook-computer.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
man-notes-macbook-computer.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>>54504944
Apple. For businesspeople who want to get things done.
>>
Lenovo isn't IBM. I'm fucking tired of having to explain that to people.
>>
>>54505277
Used to be a meme, but with most people being ignorant of the methods used to avoid surprise W10 updates and lost data, it's true.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.