[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mandingo Linux Why this bullshit distro has a black cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: logo1.png (2 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
logo1.png
2 KB, 250x250
>Mandingo Linux
Why this bullshit distro has a black cock name? Some kind of an inside joke?
>>
>>54375062
>I'm a retard that doesn't know the name comes from aliens
>>
Using Manjaro expands your prick you black man levels. How do I know you ask? I want to give you a good idea about my prick. My prick is 55 centimeters, without the knob. The knob is 25 centimeters. Altogether, is 75 centimeters. It is a very nice prick. Sometimes I have people, they come from all the world to take some photo, and they pay big big amounts, about one million dollars. If you want to have the low quality, you pay 100 dollars, but if you want to take photo, this is very expensive. Very, very expensive, about one million dollars. You understand, Mr. Criminal? This is the voice of America, Mr. Fuck Face, Cunt Face, Pork Chops, Cock Sucker, Cock Sucker Pork Chop. Thank you.
>>
How is this a bullshit distro?
>>
File: king summers.png (26 KB, 306x67) Image search: [Google]
king summers.png
26 KB, 306x67
>>54376475
Because several year old obese guy memes
>>
>>54376475
bullshit may be a strong word but it is a hobby distro (as stated by the few "devs" themselves on their previous website) with an edgy teen fan base
>>
>>54376801
Yeah how about you fucking return to pol and talk about current presidential candidate?

Also please don't ever change your name and trip.
>>
File: 1437488420632.png (214 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1437488420632.png
214 KB, 400x462
>>54376801
dumb tripfag
>>
>>54376801
>Provide evidence
kinda hard since I don't keep irc logs which also reminded me that one of the "op"s is a useless moron (hint: he's american)
but yea users are mostly teens, you can lurk there for some time to reasure yourself and I don't think any other person would use distro made by one guy (mostly) thats a lot of trust (or lack of thinking)
>>
>>54375863
>55+25=75
At least you got the distro's name right in all your incoherent rambling.
>>
>>54376801
how about you provide my nutz with some sucking
>>
Not really an inside joke, it's a distro made specifically for pathetic beta white males that have to reply on black beasts to satisfy their "significant other".
>>
>>54376475
It's basically Arch except instead of an IRC and forums full of questions and answers it has an IRC and forums full of questions only
>>
File: tmp_17219-qV7QrQBh-234616868.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17219-qV7QrQBh-234616868.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>54378580
Arch's lack of graphical installer helps to weed out the weak.
>>
>>54378657
Even a complete idiot can install Arch. That's still above the average /g/ poster level however, so you considering it a challenge might still be valid
>>
>>54375062
one man one jaro linux
>>
>>54376475
Just join on the shitposting. I'm using Manjaro for years and I fucking love these threads. Free publicity :^)
>>
>>54380419
Shit man I downloaded manjaro yesterday and planning to install it. Are they right? Am I making a mistake?
>>
>>54382572
It's bullshit. You have to be some level 100 cuck for installing a distro named after a nigger's dick.
>>
>>54382602
That a retarded argument. Are you 12 or friendless virgin that is buttmad at life?
>>
>>54378602
What the fuck lol
>>
>>54382628
Neither but at least I'm not a cuck, unlike you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.