[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corsair K70
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: piece of shit fuck.jpg (173 KB, 1000x537) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit fuck.jpg
173 KB, 1000x537
Fuck this keyboard. Fuck the software.
>>Keyboard opens random applications when gaming.
>>Keyboard software is the fucking slowest piece of shit ever
>>
>>51245728
>>Started my PC 20 minutes ago - application still hasn't loaded.
>>
why would you ever buy a keyboard that advertises flashy colors
>>
>>51245927
Not OP, but I think it's pretty nice looking.

That said; if I had one I'd have the LEDs set to white at the lowest possible brightness.

Now that it's settled for this round that the K70 is shit; what keyboard would be considered good?

I like how the WASD V2 looks.

Mostly interested because I could really use a new keyboard.
My Logitech MX3000 isn't really all that great these days.

>ISO 105 layout
>MX Clear
>detachable USB cable
>little rubber pads on the bottom
>>
>>51245927
Ended up grabbing it for super cheap (under $100 USD) - Great price for a Mechanical, but was overall a big mistake.
>>
File: 20151024_151059.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151024_151059.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Found it in the tech dumpster at uni. Best keyboard i've ever used
>>
>>51246058
did you find it next to that shitty camera
>>
>>51246001
I do like being able to switch up colors - but the software just makes it a chore.

I wish I waited to buy the Ducky Shine 5 RGB. D:
>>
>>51245728
Must be using a piece of shit computer, or using linux or some shit and expecting the unofficial drivers to work right.

Been using my K70 RGB for 6 months with zero issues, software takes about 5-10 seconds to load up once I boot into windows.

And I have never once had it launch a program when im gaming, I didn't even know it could do that shit, but it's never happened to me.
>>
>>51246150
NOAP.

2600k @ 4.6
8Gb
GTX 970
2 SSD's in RAID-0
>>
>>51246235
are you making sure to use just a single USB 3.0 port and using only the specified correct USB cable?
>>
>>51245728
i have a k70 rgb and it's working just fine
never had any of those issues
>>
>>51246235
>2 SSD's in RAID-0
are you retarded or are you under the assumption this is actually a good idea...?

RAID-0 SSDs does literally nothing but ~2x your read/write speeds, which is 100% useless for literally everything you will be doing unless you're writing/reading 10GB+ files all day every day.

A single SSD by itself is more than fast enough for pretty much any normal read/write operation your computer will be doing regularly. RAID-0 on SSDs is just a waste of SSD space as it doesn't improve performance in ANYTHING except 100% file transfers, which again, unless you're moving 10GB+ files around literally all day, you will never notice.
>>
If your keyboard has more than 3 LEDs that aren't labeled Num/Caps/Scroll lock then you deserve all the shit it gives you.
>>
>>51246410
>RAID-0 on SSDs is just a waste of SSD space
RAID 0 does't waste any space. it gives you the combined capacity of all drives. unless they aren't the same size, in that case you'll only get the capacity of the smallest drive multiplied by the total number of drives.
the only real downside of RAID 0 is the increased risk, because if even one disk fails, all the data is los.
>>
>>51246468
Yeah i was using my rant for RAID 10 desu senpai.
>>
>>51246069
zing
>>
>>51246001
Ducky Shine 4 or a CODE keyboard.
>>
>>51245728
Sounds like you aren't taking care of your keyboard and somehow managed to fuck it up.

Reach out to the good folks of Corsair to get an RMA. They'll be happy to pay the shipping for you too.
>>
K70 non rainbow faget edition here.
Works great, did not install any extra softwares
>>
>>51246012
where did you get such deal?
>>
>>51245728
>I don't know how to use my hardware
>I don't know how to use my software
Werks on my machineĀ®

Its breddy gud desu, but I should've gotten blues instead of reds
>>
>>51248032
Also, if you can find them, white keypads ftw
>>
File: 1436601904446.jpg (229 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436601904446.jpg
229 KB, 1500x1000
>shitty ABS keycaps
>non-stardard bottom row, so you can even replace those caps
>gaymer looks
>SMD Leds, meaning you wont be able to replace when they burn
>overpriced
>shitty software

Why would anyone buy this corsair piece of shit?
>>
>>51246410
They've been in RAID-0 for over 3 years.
RAID-0 does not decrease the space.
I have 2 120Gb in RAID-0 so it combines the space into a single drive, and increases Read/Write performance for the occasional video editing I do.
It's fast as fuck, and you're a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>51248218
Because it was cheap - honestly, I'd like to kick it away and grab a TKL if I could.

If that's your keyboard, I like it. :)
>>
>>51246069
kek
>>
>>51245728
Got a k65

Never had any problems with it.

Maybe you're just cursed for being op.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.