[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prajeets stay out of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16
With Windows 10 confirmed for being a spyware service, is OSX the only sane operating system for normal folks?
>Pros
-Adobe suits are supported
-Many CAD tools are supported
-Printer drivers are not an issue anymore
-Official support for Office 2010/2007
-Actually can disable default spyware features (more than the latest windows service)
-Can install any OS on the hardware

>Cons
-Ridiculous hardware price
-OS is uncustomizable
-Probably has hidden backdoors (contrary to Windows 10, the backdoor OS)

I never used OSX but I'm thinking of getting a cuckbook pro soon.

Does Apple nag users for upgrades? Are there intrusive ads on the system?

[Picture not related]
>>
It's sad that I share a technology board with people who are so tech illiterate that they don't know how to install a Windows program that blocks spying.
>>
>>54214820
>-Ridiculous hardware price
Not true.
>-OS is uncustomizable
ricer shit.
>-Probably has hidden backdoors (contrary to Windows 10, the backdoor OS)
Unless you go GNU/Freetard you'll never really know.
>>
It's reasonably possible to switch to rinucks for a large variety of needs
>printer drivers
Printers have always been shit, fortunately there is a list of printers known to work with rinucks.

>Office 2010/2007
The only thing that's really missing from rinucks is Excel, and they also don't really have anything that compares to OneNote.

>CAD tools
Rinucks is definitely shit for CAD, but Autodesk Maya is known to work on "boutique" distributions of rinucks.

>Adobe suite
Krita is pretty OK.
>>
>>54214856
Unfortunately, there are no service packs in windows 10. Which means it is a service by itself.

Blocking some hardcoded ips do not essentially mean the spying is blocked. Also I'd rather focus on my life than to constantly fight with my own OS
>>
>>54214898
Also, if you don't know how to block Microsoft et al.'s spying at the network level then you deserve all of your personal information leaking out.
>>
>Does Apple nag users for upgrades?

No need. Their userbase hands over all of their money as soon as Apple leaks another "rumored" new version to one of their shill-farms.
>>
>>54214820
>Ridiculous hardware price

Can you name a laptop that's better value for money than a 13 inch rMBP?
>>
>>54214917
It works, I tested it. And if you think constantly fighting your os means installing a single program, then clicking a couple buttons one time, then you sound like a huge baby.
>>
>>54214924
Apple is famous for 800MHz overclock memes, you just cannot deny this
>>54214950
>It works
For now, yes. If Windows 10 had service packs I really would not worry. But I don't think MS is dumb enough to get set up new ips for spying. The changes made to the host file is open to all.
Windows 10 is designed to be connected
>>
>>54214924
Dell XPS 13.
>>
>>54214950
they guy listed his requirements and "gaymen" platform isn't one of them; there's no need for windows when alternatives exist.
>>
>>54214924
Yes, but you actually can't beat the service given at the Apple store.
>>
>>54214856

It's sad that I share a board with people that don't use a Linux distro.
>>
File: 1454696158449-1.gif (203 KB, 639x299) Image search: [Google]
1454696158449-1.gif
203 KB, 639x299
Life is too short to complain about operating systems. You're going to die some day so why does it matter that Windows would help the government get into your system if you're under a watch list? There is no evidence at all that microsoft is using their operating system to find bad eggs in the bunch just to report it to the federal agents...

Just use what makes you happy. Apparently you're not happy if you guys make these inane threads all day.
>>
File: wv3SXGZ.jpg (414 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
wv3SXGZ.jpg
414 KB, 3000x1688
>>54214820
I guess by "normal folks" you mean people who aren't computer savvy. My parents fall in that category and they've been using Ubuntu fine for the last three years. Not a single problem. I put it on their 10 year old laptop because Vista was running terribly.

It's not 2000 anymore. Linux is noob friendly now. And 90% of users don't even use anything on their computer except a browser now that webmail is supplanting clients like Outlook and Thunderbird.

>>54214856
That's straight up dumb though. If the OS is compromised, there's no guarantee installing some program is going to fix anything. I mean, that's a basic law that they teach in introduction to computer security. A compromised OS is just as bad as the computer itself being physically compromised.

No one serious about security would advocate trying to "fix" a compromised OS with some hobbyist-made patch. That's just plain silly. You might as well not even bother.

And Windows 10 blows anyway. That's one reason corporations and governments are delaying the switch from 7 as long as they can. There's no reason for them to change until Microsoft terminates support (which happens in 2020 if I remember right.)

Calling this board tech illiterate is fine but try to avoid spewing silly nonsense in the process m8.
>>
>>54214856

>Windows program that blocks spying.

Okay.
>>
>>54214919

If you need to specifically configure firewallrules to stop privacy invasion it's time to consider switching to a different os.
>>
>>54215113
>Ubuntu
I'd rather use Arch.

Thing is, standard professional tier softwares aren't compatible. VM solves this issue mostly but you get stumped in printer drivers. WiFi printing NEEDs you to connect your VM to the internet and thus you enable the botnet
>>
>>54215165

>VM

Until you need direct access to hardware resources.
>>
>>54214820
>windows people start running ubuntu
>they get the linux versions of cross platform programs because it's easier
>developers actually start to give a shit about linux versions
the future is bright
>>
>>54215189
>windows people start running ubuntu
When? Normal fags (WIndows 10 users) live in a blessed bubble of ignorance
>>
>>54215213
edgy teenagers who hear about it and think it makes them a hacker
>>
>>54215181
Yeah, I just don't want my VM to connect to the internet

If there was a WORKING port of apk environment I'd just rather use the android printer managers such as epson iprint
>>
>>54215233
I'd bet a pretend hacker knows more about his OS than most of Windows 10 users
>>
File: 1461389532063.png (267 KB, 673x888) Image search: [Google]
1461389532063.png
267 KB, 673x888
>>54214820
>macshitOS
>not spyware cancer + homofaggotry cancer
>>
File: 1460166601787.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1460166601787.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
>>54215348
>On by default
Disable it? Is there an option to turn of telemetry?
>>
>>54215380
>using the same excuse as winshills

2/10 that's the best I can give you.
>>
>>54215348
Wow, the integrated search engine sends things to a search engine? STOP THE PRESSES!
Also, the location info can be turned off in the settings.
>>
>I never used OSX but I'm thinking of getting a cuckbook pro soon.
Bad idea. Just try osx first.

OSx is ok, but I have a few important notes:
>Be prepared to do it the apple way - there's no other options.
>Everything does N O T just work. There's a lot of bugs and errors. Sometimes the OS breaks and doesn't boot.
>Sollutions to problems are often elusive and terrible, as the OS has low market share. Often linux tier in this regard.
>>
File: linux-desktop.jpg (20 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
linux-desktop.jpg
20 KB, 300x375
>>54215165
>I'd rather use Arch.
I'm a Debian guy, but it was my folk's laptop, and I really didn't feel like spending any more time than the bare minimum to get them what they needed. Which really boiled down to Firefox and some codecs. I didn't want to have to teach them much, so I got them what is (probably) the most noob friendly distro out there. I don't want to have to ever walk them through using a CLI over the phone.

>Thing is, standard professional tier softwares aren't compatible. VM solves this issue mostly but you get stumped in printer drivers. WiFi printing NEEDs you to connect your VM to the internet and thus you enable the botnet
Their printer worked fine, I can't remember what type it was.

I guess if you need Windows software, most people aren't going to want to run a VM, and they're going to get shoehorned into using Windows. But I think what I said is generally right, the vast majority of people don't use anything but their browser these days. The two main hold-outs that keep people glued to Windows that I can think of are games and Office. Office is mainly a workplace thing, and it's slowly but surely being made obsolete. Most people are using webmail for their personal email. Google has been working for years to make Microsoft Office an "unnecessary expense" for businesses, with Gmail and Docs and so forth, and I think that's going to happen eventually.

Unfortunately I don't see Linux making much progress on the gaming side of things, but there are a few big companies out there working to change that. Valve has made supporting Linux an actual priority, Epic is working to make the new Unreal engines Linux compatible. The big dogs are finally paying attention.

So people have been saying these things for years, but I think Linux is finally mature enough in the consumer space that the purchased/proprietary OS model is going to be phased out sooner rather than later. And I think Microsoft knows and that's why they made 10 a "free" upgrade.
>>
>>54215107
this
life is short, why give a fuck about anything?
#yolo
>>
File: iBotnet.png (176 KB, 686x667) Image search: [Google]
iBotnet.png
176 KB, 686x667
>>54214820
>iBotnet

Not even once.
>>
>>54215443
Well, most of the times I wouldn't worry about MS office since PDF is a standard but normies rely heavily on Excel macros. I guess MS won the monopoly there. Most normal cucks would not trust their browser for heavy spread sheet tasks as well.

If WPS office gets full Office compatibiity it'll be great. But that's only one less problem.

Next comes Adobe suite. Those indians are reluctant to port their shitty exploit prone softwares to Linux. Why is not Corel doing anything? Corel is just as good as Adobe suite.

Autodesk is another problem.

Gaming is not relevant since Steam is already doing it's job on the dying desktop market share.

I guess the companies are afraid of making 3 types of packages for one platform. From some unreliable source I heard .rpm is made standard but distro maintainers aren't making it easy to extract rpm files to .deb or .pkg.tar.gz for themselves

Two things all distro mainainers should really focus on:
1. Come up with a perfect fully functional way to run .apk files
2. Automate .rpm extraction so their distro can easily click-install third party softwares (Much like the AUR)
>>
>Ridiculous hardware price
Used units depreciate significantly if the case is a little scratched, just not as much as thinkpads, and they're easy to clean just in case someone jerked off onto them
>OS is uncustomizable
Only if you're a tech illiterate with zero balls, or zero backups at the bare minimum. The most retarded posters in the desktop thread also have customized macs. Also, it supports an X server, so if you're a ricer idiot and think customizing your OS means installing urxvt and editing .Xdefaults, it's customizable.
>Probably has hidden backdoors
Any software compiled from source that you did not audit probably has backdoors. Any software compiled with a compiler you did not bootstrap yourself probably has backdoors. That includes the compiler. KTH, nigger. Do you really trust redhat and intel employees to not lie about linux being unsafe? Or the clusterfuck of gcc? Or your totally not bugged, yet MD5-unique distro's binary of gcc with a self-propagating exploit in it?
>>
>>54215428
>sometimes the os breaks and does not boot
Been using OSX ever since about 2004. Never ever encountered this. If you mean the kernel panick screen, that happens on a very very slim basis, if you don't mess with the kernel and kernel extensions yourself. The not booting part I really don't see ever happening, even when it does, you can just install a fresh copy of osx from recovery without losing any files or settings.
>>
>>54215543
>wtf is law enforcement requests
>oh it must be botnet
>>
>>54215107
if microsoft ever has a significant stake in some IP that's being rightfully, but not legally, being copied and shared, why wouldn't they use their new EULA and OS capabilities to catch the people involved
>>
>>54214820
hahaha you actually had time to do shit like this
kys my man
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 1280x720
>>54215727
Happened to my gfs mbp 3 times during less than 3 years of use. She's very careful, and after the first time she even stopped installing third party programs and just went with the stuff the school installed.
>>
>>54215770
3x's? so how did you fix it the first 2?
>>
>>54215770

That's probably an issue with storage. Swap out the drive and see what happens.
>>
>>54215712
>Any software compiled from source that you did not audit probably has backdoors.
Fuckton better than proven backdoored OS
>>
>>54215800
A "proven backdoor" is always something trivial and government sponsored, often difficult to exploit meaningfully with a result that scares non-muslims.

A possible backdoor is much more nefarious, as any third party, even shady russians, could be responsible...and impossible to sue.
>>
>>54215785
Maybe, I don't know. As much as I love fixing my own stuff I'm not gonna fix her school computer unless I knew exactly what to do. Anyways, she took it to the school and they got it fixed for free, all back to normal each time.
>>
File: dennis.png (1 MB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
dennis.png
1 MB, 960x536
>>54215594
>Well, most of the times I wouldn't worry about MS office since PDF is a standard but normies rely heavily on Excel macros. I guess MS won the monopoly there. Most normal cucks would not trust their browser for heavy spread sheet tasks as well.
>If WPS office gets full Office compatibiity it'll be great. But that's only one less problem.
>Next comes Adobe suite. Those indians are reluctant to port their shitty exploit prone softwares to Linux. Why is not Corel doing anything? Corel is just as good as Adobe suite.
>Autodesk is another problem.
Yup. What I think will happen is the home computer is going to adopt Linux first and workplaces are going to make the shift later. Because all of those programs are mainly used in the workplace, and most big companies are also reluctant to switch from the old trusted mainstay into uncharted territory.

I think it's inevitable though, because the web really is replacing your native desktop programs, one market after another. Most people aren't using Winamp to listen to music, they aren't using AIM to talk to each other, they aren't using Outlook for their personal email.

All you have left are these (usually) CPU or memory intensive programs, used almost entirely for work, that people still don't trust their browser to do, like Autodesk, Excel, Photoshop. Well if the current trend continues, those are going to become web apps as well, and then there's going to be no reason to buy an operating system.

So I think Linux is going to become the default OS in any case, because the web is supplanting everything native, and making your programs for the Windows API is going to be seen as outdated and obsolete way of doing business. Having native Linux support isn't even going to be essential, it's all going in the browser, for better or worse.

It might take 5 years, it might take 10, but that's the direction things are headed, just extrapolating the last 15 years. I don't see the "desktop application" making a comeback.
>>
Arch is a crap distro that focuses on pretending to be leet while the devs do nothing. It doesn't answer to a big company, or your concerns. If the vanilla config is broken, arch will ship it anyways!
Arch has had every security and privacy concern redhat has had. Because arch just pulls from upstream (basically RH), sans configs that work with the whole system, and replaces dnf with pacman.
Arch is a sell out to microsoft. Because it's basically redhat with pacman, and redhat is a sellout to microsoft. You think there aren't any backdoors in massively complex shit like udev, dbus, systemd, and polkit, or even dated systemd-free forks of them like eudev? Did you audit them? Did someone outside of redhat/MS? Someone that could not have been possibly bribed with cash?
Arch answers to the NSA as much as redhat does, because arch is redhat with pacman
Arch is unpractical, because the devs do as little as possible (don't fix packages with bad vanilla configurations, don't work on patching software to work without backdoored redhatware)

INSTALL

VOID

LINUX
>>
>>54215814
Which college slut would you fuck?
-One that may have herpes, you never know
-The one you KNOW has herpes
Stop posting fucktard
>>54215757
>Writing a one page document takes time
Wow you are an actual NEET. How much do you get sanctioned per month?
>>
>>54215846
Fuck off with your buggy and irrelevant hipster trash. I didn't make this thread for you
>>
>>54215824
>most big companies are also reluctant to switch from the old trusted mainstay into uncharted territory
If they get wind that these programs are free as in free beer they'll start adopting it so long as it does a better or equal job compared to the old. But this only applies if corporate politics is kept out of it, which is usually never.
>>
>>54214820
>Arch has never had a security/privacy controversy
the package manager itself is not secure

>>54214856
>trusting the OS just because
>>
File: 1459784571351.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459784571351.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>54215824
>Login to use adobe photoshop
>Invalid login. Forgot password?
>>Your trial ends this month. Please pay us $300 for a three months license

>>54215970
I'd like to see some reliable web journal
>>
>>54214989
The program auto checks the changes once every boot to make sure nothing changes.
>>
>>54215408
Stop justifying getting tracked by your operating system.
>>
File: (67 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
67 KB, 210x240
>>54214820
>Arch is practical
>>
>>54214820
>OSX no spyware
Yeah just backdoor riddled 0 days everywhere.
>>
>>54215023
Yes you can, Dell literally has a 24 hour guaranteed response warranty.
They will literally come to your house to repair/take it back for repairs.
>>
>>54215745
>it's ok if Apple does it
Microsoft does the same,
>BOTNET FUCKING MICROSOFT!
>Cortana needs to connect to internet to work and logs keystrokes
>Siri does the same
>FUCKING DATAMINING MUH PRIVACY
>>
>>54214856
It's sad that I share a technology board with retards who are tech illiterate that they willfully use an OS that spies on them.

It's even more sad that these same retards think there's actually programs/settings that will turn off said spying in a closed-source proprietary OS that has to answer to not only its own corporation but also the government.
>>
>>54214820
Yes. In fact I'm actually considering getting a used Mac Pro. What's the best model that can take fullsize PCI Express cards?
>>
File: poointhelinoox.jpg (160 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
poointhelinoox.jpg
160 KB, 640x360
I agree on removing all the Prajeets, too.
For years they have spammed this board with completely unrelated to tech shit about Linux desktop ricing, even fighting other shills from other "distributions" for hours on end 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

These poo in loo linux users ruined this board with their street-shitter posting and obsession with raping young children.
>>
>>54217433
Siri is on the Mac? When did this happen?
>>
>>54217433
>LEO presents warrant
>vs
>company always collecting all of your data

If you can't see the difference then you're too stupid to live.

>Cortana needs to connect to internet to work and logs keystrokes
>Siri does the same

Cortana does it EVEN IF YOU TURN THE BITCH OFF.
>>
File: Windows10EULA.png (106 KB, 850x1659) Image search: [Google]
Windows10EULA.png
106 KB, 850x1659
>le microsoft botnet maymay

Windows 10 already has 14x more market share than desktop Linux, quit your lies and FUD and just deal with it instead of being so fucking salty lmao.
>>
>>54215846
Oh boy, another obscure Arch fork that the kiddies are using because it's not mainstream yet.

>inb4 all kinds of assmad butthurt about "it's not an arch fork11!1 look at teh weekee pages!!?1! n00b"

It's an Arch fork, and you're a hipster faggot for using it.
>>
>>54214856
>Windows program that blocks spying
Okay, Pajeet.
>>
>>54217484
Rajesh your bing point quota are full

Please try again next time
>>54217502
wireshark.webm
Get fucked
>>
File: 1458243686946.png (68 KB, 1010x593) Image search: [Google]
1458243686946.png
68 KB, 1010x593
>>54217502
Buttblasted prajeet spotted
Top meme here is the EULA for enterprise LTSB. Sure does not have weather app and contacts.
>>
>>54217490
http://9to5mac.com/2016/02/24/apple-siri-osx-10-12-2016/
>>
>>54217586
1 - ties to Microsoft account. Not required for Windows.

2 - Eula is pre release, and not enterprise like claimed.

But it's typical /g/. Bitch about Microsoft data collection, and hand Google or Apple all their personal data via iOS or android.
>>
>>54214856
>having to install programs to stop your own OS from spying on you
You realize how bad this is, right?
>>
>>54217631
so it's not there yet.
>>
>>54217668
>yet
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>54217640
>Not required for windows
Part of EULA so you already granted legal permission for spying
>not enterprise
show me the different EULA of enterprise
>data collection
Yes, privacy breach
>>
>>54217386
Unlike Gentoo or Slackware
>>
>>54214856
POO
>>
>>54217934
IN
>>
>>54217367
Webbrowsers pls stop tracking my history.
File browsers pls stop tracking my recent locations.
Bash stop tracking my commands.
>>
File: 1460615965260.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1460615965260.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>54217853
>Arch is practical
>Arch
>practical
>>
>>54218106
>Webbrowsers pls stop tracking my history.
>history
Learn how to use privacy settings
>File browsers pls stop tracking my recent locations.
Learn how to use your privayc settings
>Bash stop tracking my commands.
Learn how to use bash
>>
>>54215107
It actually makes no sense. Why would Microsoft provide a service for free to the government? Why would they spend their own money to help the govt do its job?

People who think Microsoft works for the government are legitimate morons. No private company does that for free, nobody spends their hard-earned money to please the government.

Whoever believes that either never worked one day or is a paranoid pedo fuck who think everyone is plotting to get them. Which /g/ seems to be full of these types.

I hope these OS threads get banned from /g/. They're pointless and not informative at all, nothing is really debated but personal preferences. Nobody cares why you like an OS, personally I don't give a fuck and I would never make a decision based on what /g/ says.
>>
>>54218183
Unlike Gentoo or Slackware
>>
>>54218191
Who says that when you turn those off they stay off???
The NSA is behind this.
>>
>>54218106
>Webbrowsers pls stop tracking my history.
Your web browser is not your OS, your history is stored locally, and these setting can be disabled easily. Cookies may track your browsing history but those can be stopped, also again irrelevant as browsers are not your operating system.
>File browsers pls stop tracking my recent locations.
This information is locally stored only so it is irrelevant to the argument, and it can be disabled.
>Bash stop tracking my commands.
This information is locally stored only so it is irrelevant to the argument, and it can be disabled.
>>
>>54214820
It's Pajeet u son of basterd bich
>>
>>54217367
what do you have to hide?

the power company knows your address.

the doctor knows your blood type.

why does it fucking matter if you share your snowflake info? nobody gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>54214820
OSX doesn't have the ads or botnet bullshit like Windows does, plus, it has GNU coreutils and bash.
Linux runs great on my mbp mid 2015, but the key bindings for control and command need to be reconfigured.
That's about it.
>>
>>54215023
This meme needs to die. Apple service is a joke.

>>54214820
OSX is also spyware. You can't avoid spyware if you want to use modern technology. Fuck you and your shitty thread
>>
>>54219266
poorfag detected

tfw you will never show up with no receipt and have things replaced no questions asked at the mall. you dont even go to the mall or drive for that matter you order things online and they show up 12-never months later while you wallow in chicken tendie crumbs.
>>
>>54219152
You are not even good at this fucking retard

>>54219203
>what do you have to hide?
Everything from YOUR shitty country's unlawful secret service. Fuck off stormfag
>>
>>54218198
The problem with Windows 10 is that it takes away power from the user and makes them put faith in the OS manufacturer. Plus it has a built in advertising framework, and if you use a Microsoft account or certain features you can no longer maintain privacy.

Microsoft monitors it's cloud services for illegal content, that is as far as government assistance goes. Well, as far as assistance goes if you ignore how taking away control from the end user makes it trivial for them to assist if ordered to do so.

tl;dr: The real threat to privacy is advertisers not the government.
>>
>>54214820
>win10 is spyware
>OSX is spyware
You must chose two or pay 6.000.000 shekels and go to jail, goy.
>>
>>54214896
This. Its a very rigid OS, I use it for dev (homebrew is a saviour) and it fits really well if you own other apple product like an IPhone,etc.
>>
>>54214896
>>-Ridiculous hardware price
>Not true.
0/10 shit tier bait >>>/b/
>>
>>54214924
Dell XPS12, Lenovo Yoga, Lenovo S500, literally any other non apple laptop, especially the ones comming w/o an OS
>>
>>54215428
>Sometimes the OS breaks and doesn't boot.
That literally never happened

>inb4 you use a hackintosh
>>
>>54215846
>>54217536
Retards. Google and inform yourself -- you know how to use Google, right?
>>
>>54217950

DA LOO
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.