[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 years of being a Linux user and I finally decided this system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 28
File: ancient_integral.png (135 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
ancient_integral.png
135 KB, 461x403
8 years of being a Linux user and I finally decided this system is shit and I'm moving to Windows.

Just a few warnings to those who are considering taking up Linux:
- It's slow. Very slow. Comparing to Windows it's bullshit-tier slow. Drivers are sluggish and the system CANNOT take advantage of your new, hypermodern PC. The support is just not there. So when you're using Linux you're telling your computer "I'm fine if you only use 20% of your capabilities". That's like driving a Ferrari to work and back.
- The community is the worst community online. There just isn't a worse community. People are egoistical and unhelpful, they are self-righteous and many of them act like using Linux is a religion. Good luck getting help when something breaks down, you're more likely to get attacked than anything. The community is torn against itself, so people from one distro will argue against people of another distro. It's like trying to get help in the midst of a civil war.
- Things break constantly and all the time. You update a library to a new version and you have a dependency problem. An update happens and your system just breaks. Things that you take for granted one day, may not work the next day. That's the consistency of a Linux install. About as consistent as diarrhea.
- Things change without your approval. You like that new update? Well, you better like all the features as well, you best get accustomed to the new UI changes too. And don't worry, we'll change things up in the next update to not let you relax and focus on your work - instead we'll make you search for common features elsewhere, because it's fun!
- Program support and gaming. Have fun not being able to run professional programs or AAA game titles. But since I'm on Linux and therefore a haxor, it's all good, right? Don't you find it funny how everything you can run on Linux you can run on Windows, but not the other way around?
>>
- Let's not even mention the fact that the entire Linux architecture is decentralized and scattered. Want to get some info on your drives? Oh, just use this obscure command in conjunction with another obscure command to get some obscure shit printed out that you can then continue to translate for an hour or two. Because, you know, living in 1970 is fun.

Fuck Linux.
>>
I saw Richard Stallman at a grocery store in NYC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1451735098351.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1451735098351.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>53821258
literally this
>mfw linuxfags will argue with this
>>
File: 1436970870389.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1436970870389.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>53821258
cool story poojeet
>>
>>53821258
Hey hold on a minute, I come here to read inane comments, not reasonable fact-based statements. Stop this at once!
>>
Paid MS shill FUD thread.

But it's pointless to fucking report because MS pays 4chan to post this goddamn obvious shillery. So everyone please DO NOT REPLY, DO NOT DO ANYTHING, JUST FUCKING IGNORE THIS SHIT.

MICROSOFT, YOU LOST. GET OVER IT AND GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
File: os_market_share_december_2015.png (105 KB, 1265x830) Image search: [Google]
os_market_share_december_2015.png
105 KB, 1265x830
>>53821446
>Paid MS shill FUD thread.
Fuck you, retard. I wish I was paid by MS to point out all the bullshit of Linux. I fucking wish.

>DO NOT REPLY, DO NOT DO ANYTHING, JUST FUCKING IGNORE THIS SHIT.
Truth hurts?

>MICROSOFT, YOU LOST. GET OVER IT AND GET THE FUCK OUT.
Yeah, Microsoft lost.
>>
File: ZwHzq9e.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
ZwHzq9e.png
57 KB, 625x656
Detected
>>
>>53821461
Fuck off, paid shill.

You're mad I called you out. Enjoy losing your trolling bonus.
>>
>>53821476
It's not a troll, it's a fair warning to poor souls that might be deluded into thinking Linux is anything else but a broken mess of an OS.
>>
>>53821487
>Fuck off, paid shill.
Like I said I wish I was paid.

>You're mad I called you out. Enjoy losing your trolling bonus.
How about you address my points instead?
>>
>>53821258
All this is already known, go post on your blog, i.e. elsewhere.
>>
>>53821501
>points
You mean the bullshit you spew that's been proven wrong thousands of times?

Fuck off, paid shill.
>>
File: 1458140192135.gif (454 KB, 475x393) Image search: [Google]
1458140192135.gif
454 KB, 475x393
Let me translate this for the summerfriends ITT

> 8 years
2 weeks
> of being a Linux user
of dual booting Ubuntu (tm), logging into it once, running 'sudo cd /Downloads', and then never logging back in again
> I'm moving to Windows
I'm continuing to use Windows

Pretty much all the points he makes after this make me wonder if I am replying to a copypasta or something.

>Things change without your approval
:^)
>>
>>53821521
>You mean the bullshit you spew that's been proven wrong thousands of times?
Prove it wrong or reference some text that proves it wrong. Do it or shut up.

>Fuck off, paid shill.
Pic related, it's you.
>>
File: La Femme Firefox.jpg (200 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
La Femme Firefox.jpg
200 KB, 1024x768
She moaned softly as you stroked her tail, every hair brushing your palm and making your heart beat faster...and your cock harder.
You thought you could tell by her incessant meowing, inviting gazes and ruddy cheeks that she wanted you to go further. To stop playing around. To get down to business. You thought that stroking her tail would naturally lead to...other things. You took every little movement, every little twitch of her immaculate legs to be a big neon sign inviting you in. You decided to take your chances.
But when the tip of your cock slid cleanly into her tight, furry pussy, she let out a cry. 'What the fuck are you doing to my pussy?!' she demanded, her voice screeching, her eyes as wide as the moon, her hairs standing on end. 'Stop it, you pervert! This is my first time!'
But those words fell on deaf ears. It just felt too good to thrust your stiff, varicose cock into her as she moaned for release from your virile clutches. She had no way to stop you. She was your plaything now.
After her attempts at resistance had failed, and her pussy had become wet and dripping with your pre-cum, she spoke again:
'Why me?'
Your balls were ready to burst, as if a dam was being demolished in your groin. Drops of pre-cum streaked down her legs, hanging on to her delicate hairs.
She repeated:
'Why me?'
You were sweating. A bliss so sweet as to be unmatched in your life was building up to a crescendo.
'Why did you choose me?!'
You broke your silence just as you were about to release your seed into her virgin cunt.
'Because you were the default on Linux.' you retort with a twisted smile on your lips.
The door flies open. A great light shines through, blinding the two as they turn to see what is happening. A shadow becomes apparent; stout with long, flowing hair either side of his head.
'I'd just like to interject for a moment...'
>>
>>53821528
Wrong, asshole. I've been using Linux for the past 8 years exclusively. I've used Windows to play an occasional game or when I required Photoshop to convert some .psd files into .png, that's about it. I spent 99.9% of my time in Linux. But I'm fed up with Linux bullshit and you can all kiss my ass.
>>
>>53821258
>It's slow. Very slow. Comparing to Windows it's bullshit-tier slow.
False. My Openbox runs extremely fast.

>Things break constantly and all the time.
False. Debian doesn't break.

>Things change without your approval.
False. Debian doesn't change.
>>
File: 1458520716027.png (175 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458520716027.png
175 KB, 1200x1200
>>53821553
simply epin trolling my man :^)
>>
File: beautiful-girls-laughing.jpg (55 KB, 550x340) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-girls-laughing.jpg
55 KB, 550x340
>>53821568
>runs extremely fast
>doesn't break
>doesn't change
>>
>>53821580
Yes, that's exactly what I said. Good job reading.
>>
>>53821590
It's a lie and you probably know it.
>>
>>53821580
if it doesn't change..... how did it get that way?
>>
>>53821602
Nah, you're just retarded.
>>
>>53821603
Obviously it was already perfect upon conception.
>>
>>53821258
>8 years
Most people notice after a few hours or maybe a day that it is shit.
>>
>>53821611
At least I'm not a liar.
>>
File: darkest_bait.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
darkest_bait.png
121 KB, 553x585
>>53821258
>>53821279
>>53821320
>>53821338

obvious samefagging

>>53821528
also this
>>
>>53821488
Of course anon, of course.
>>
im honestly amazed at the effort you put into writing all of that.
>>
>>53821338
>>53821320
>>53821279
>>53821258
POO IN LOO
>>
>>53821628
Sure, but they don't have any arguments. I have a whole truckfull of arguments on why Linux is absolute shit. And I dare to debate every last one of you about it.
>>
>>53821553
Same here
>>
>>53821543
Nicely walked the dinosaur.

Kekked.
>>
>>53821258
dude aprils fool event is over
>>
File: 2042.gif (3 MB, 450x265) Image search: [Google]
2042.gif
3 MB, 450x265
My bullshit detector is off the charts
>>
>>53821744
Really? How about you refute OPs points then?

Just saying something is bullshit doesn't make it bullshit.
>>
File: 1458846620032.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1458846620032.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>53821804
>arguing on 4chan
You know it's pointless
>>
>>53821568
>My Openbox runs extremely fast.

That's like saying "My place is a lot cleaner and I can clean it faster" and live essentially in a fucking car.
>>
>>53821553
haha yes so was i xD
>>
To be fair: Nobody would really ever need to dual boot if linux was that good.
>>
File: 1455491752779.png (2 MB, 2642x1997) Image search: [Google]
1455491752779.png
2 MB, 2642x1997
>>53821258
>- It's slow. Very slow. Comparing to Windows it's bullshit-tier slow. Drivers are sluggish and the system CANNOT take advantage of your new, hypermodern PC. The support is just not there. So when you're using Linux you're telling your computer "I'm fine if you only use 20% of your capabilities". That's like driving a Ferrari to work and back.
Confirmed for never using Linux at all. Go back to shitting on the streets and try not to die from the smell. Oh, but do remember to kill yourself though.
>>
>>53821258
>Windows is fast
Really? I thought I had already heard kinda silly bullshit, but after this I must admit I was wrong, I had never heard biggest bullshit
>windows has better support?
This is the only pro when someone has to use Windows.
Windows support >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Linux support
>Linux is a mess
WINDOWS HAS GOT THAT FUCKING REGISTRY
>>
>>53821258
Enjoy the botnet
>>
>>53821258
you lost 8 years of your life you fucking fagget
>>
I Installed mint years ago, dual boot into windows to game and debian when I'm feeling sadistic
Windows is better for gaming and we saw that in the bench marking last year, doesn't mean Linux can't get there
If the drivers don't work etc you didn't spec your machine for the OS you intended to use, thats your problem not the OSs
Linux will remain the better OS for light weight use i.e. Old shitty laptops
When it comes to IoT (IMO), Linux will be better for any startup than the initial outlay of buying into the full functionality/support of buying into Microsofts bullshit
And a little off point as you're directing at home users but let's not forget the internet is mostly powered by Linux
>>
I'll have to agree on the slow part, under certain circumstances.

Like, for instance, I can use a really light distro on my 8 year old netbook and it'll run nicely, whereas unless I use XP on that it's just utter fucking trash and I can't do much on it.

But for instance, my newer computer where I use a r9 280 would be seen as a sluggish piece of shit while using modern DEs (except Unity, god or Canonical knows why) while flying through Windows.

Now someone will just come and say "just use something like XFCE with compton" or some stupid shit like that. That is not an alternative, that is not comparable.
>>
>>53821568
>False. Debian doesn't change.
Nice legacy systemd, Jessie :^)
>>
>>53821962
Your tears taste delicious.
>>
File: 1459562314572.png (933 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459562314572.png
933 KB, 640x640
>mfw running Gentoo plus systemd plus Unity for over two years
>mfw it's way more responsive than windows 7, 8 or 10 thanks to me compiling a forced preemption kernel with BFS and BFQ

>mfw it's probably one of the most hacked together systems
>my fucking face when in these two years absolutely nothing broke
>>
>>53822230
Many people like to shit on Unity for its lack of customization, but unlike KDE and Gnome it's not a sluggish piece of shit and it still has enough eyecandy and extra non-classic desktop features.

And a global menu which some people actually like.
>>
>>53821258
>It's slow. Very slow. Comparing to Windows it's bullshit-tier slow.
You've provided no backup for these claims. If you want to do hardware accelerated 3d shit (gaming, 3d modelling etc.) I'll 100% agree that it's faster on windows. 3d drivers for linux are pretty shit. In anything else linux; at least for me is faster. I fixed this somewhat by turning off some of the ridiculous amounts of services windows runs by default, but it's still considerably more sluggish than my linux setup.
>The community is the worst community online.
I've seen worse, but yeah it's pretty shit.
>Things break constantly and all the time.
Werks for me™ Seriously though, this shouldn't happen unless you try to do a partial upgrade on arch or something. Any stable distro and this won't be an issue. I can't say for sure but this sounds like your fault.
This never happens on windows at all. Ever.
>Program support and gaming.
A fair few games now run on linux, but yes as I said earlier, if you want to game windows is probably your best bet.
>Don't you find it funny how everything you can run on Linux you can run on Windows
You know, apart from any package manager, docker, a whole bunch of window managers and DEs and although this doesn't properly count because there are atrocious ports, most of the GNU userland. Hopefully the whole ubuntu on windows 10 thing will make this less of an issue though.
>>
>>53822303
>Hopefully the whole ubuntu on windows 10 thing will make this less of an issue though.

It still won't bring a good DE or good font rendering to Windows unfortunately.
>>
>>53821258
>8 years of being a Linux user and I finally decided this system is shit and I'm moving to Windows.

no shit sherlock
>>
>>53821258
and then theres me who used Xubuntu for several years without having a single dependency problem,hardware problem and it never crashed for me. Also boots in 5 seconds.
What is the point of your troll thread?
>>
>>53821258
>- Things change without your approval. You like that new update? Well, you better like all the features as well, you best get accustomed to the new UI changes too. And don't worry, we'll change things up in the next update to not let you relax and focus on your work - instead we'll make you search for common features elsewhere, because it's fun!

You have written a lot of bullshit but this is the most ridicoulous one. On Linux you always have a choice. Its completely modular.
Windows on the other hand is not. Microsoft tells you what to install and what not and forces updates down your throat.

Pretty sure OP is just baiting and never used Linux, because 99% of his statements are just plain wrong.
>>
>>53821258
Linux just works on my machine (TM)
>>
>>53821258
>Don't you find it funny how everything you can run on Linux you can run on Windows, but not the other way around?
Most Linux software is open source and therefor easy to port. Thats a great thing actually, because if I ever have to use another OS I know that I can at least partially keep my workflow intact.
Windows software on the other hand is proprietary and locked down, so if for whatever reason Windows wouldn't be an option anymore you are fucked.

So no, its not "funny" that Linux software runs on Windows, its very much intentional and a great thing.
>>
File: 1458382562740.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1458382562740.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
>>53821962
GOD FUCKING DAMN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY GODDAMN SIDES

>El winbabby
>>
Which distro did you use OP? If you used arch the community is full of fags and it sucks. But Ubuntu is awesome. However one of the benefits of the modern tech world is that you can use whatever you like. Linux works great for some people and terrible for others. Same with every other operating system. I hope you enjoy whatever operating system you choose.
>>
>>53823360
OP is a lying faggot and you fell right into his shit bait. There is already 3 winshill threads up in the catalog.
This is one of those "windows shilling hours"
>>
Holy shit, Linuxtards in full damage control mode!
>>
>>53821258
Well it isn't your fucking software - you know you can choose which packages to update, right?
Good bait btw
>>
>>53821258
"Thank you for calling Microsoft front line support, my name is Prakash Krishnaprabdhu, how may I help you today sir?
>>
>>53822950
A lot of Windows software is open source too, dumbass.

>>53823772
>damage control
More like a bunch of incoherent posts. They don't even bother at least making intelligent replies anymore.
>>
File: 1459559378570.png (546 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1459559378570.png
546 KB, 1366x768
>>53821258
>It's slow. Very slow
Yet used for all Web servers and super computers.

>The community is the worst community online.

They are so helpful that you can Google pretty much any problem you have and find a quick solution.

>Things break constantly and all the time

This is an Arch specific problem. Use a real distro.

That's literally a Windows thing. You can use whatever version of software you want to. Community also maintains forks when main branch goes a bad way.

I play all the newest blizzard games on wine. Some support isn't there, but for that just use vm with vga pass through.
>>
>>53821279
>obscure command

It's either a GNU util that's been around for 30 years, a systemd command, or a command specific to your distro/DE. If you want obscure then go look at the windows registry. Or the fact that win 10 has two ways of changing any setting, and usually only one works
>>
File: this tbh fam.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
this tbh fam.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>53821258
>>
>>53821553
>convert some .psd files into .png

Linux cannot do this? Why even bother.
>>
>>53824109
GIMP can convert most psd files, but some files use the newest features from Photoshop so GIMP fucks it up. It's annoying when you're working for someone who constantly bombards you with psd files and none of them work in GIMP so you need to keep booting to Windows just to convert them all to png.
>>
Why are so many people still shilling Linux? It's still not the year of the Linux desktop and at this point, I really can never see it. I had the same experience as OP, but the usual peanut gallery starts saying poo in the loo and spamming dumb memes. The poo in the loo shit isn't funny anymore; if you like it so much, go to >>>/int/, >>>/sp/, or >>>/pol/ and talk about flags all day. The Linux community is completely deaf to criticism and walking with blinders on.
>>
Thank you Ramjeet, your continued support is appreciated. Another 10INR have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>53821553
Awe are you mad faggot that he called you out on only using *Gnu*/Linux for 2 weeks? It is obvious because you forgot Gnu, lol newfag
>>
>>53824330
>complains about stupid old unfunny memes
>posts redditfrog
is this b8?
>>
>>53821258
ASSHOLE! Yup OP, that's what you are, a great big, Asshole!

Was a windows follower from 96, joined Linux in 2002, hated it because of muh windows easier to use and went back to microsoft. Stayed there until Tails became a thing 2009. Found I was using Tails more often than muh windows. Left tails and started using muh Linux coupled with Tor. Went back to Microsoft. Got bored of Windows 7 and went back to tails, then unbunto; unbunto was so bad i went back to windows 7, then 8 came out. I lost my shit, and went back to Tails, finally settling on Mint. Mint's fucking great OP>
>>
>>53825043
Wow, that's quite a turbulent OS use history.
>>
>>53824330
this and OP are fairly accurate, other than the ridiculous poor performance argument.

desktop GNU/Linux is not a good solution for a huge subset of users, even many programmers and power users. it should not be shilled.
>>
>>53825381
I'm the type of guy who changes his mind at the drop of a dime then changes it back before it's a nickel.
>>
My system is faster than it was on Windows, and uses less ram. The only times it's broken are when it was my own fault.

OP is just shit at gnu/linux.
>>
File: 1458947294844.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458947294844.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>i fell for the Gentoo meme thread.
>>
>>53821258
What's the answer?
>>
File: gentoo.png (54 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gentoo.png
54 KB, 256x256
>>53821258
>he uses arch
literally every time
I'll be enjoying my grapes
lmao
>>
>>53821258
>It's slow
Dunno, maybe it is with some other distro, but Gentoo is hella fast. The main reason I stick with Linux in the first place.
>community
I don't spend much time on the forums, but pretty much any problem has a written solution, and there are god-tier wikis. Also, developer community is pretty mature. And who cares about everybody else?
>distros argue against each other
Who cares. Look up things for your distro, or use your head if you have to use instructions from another distro.
>Things break constantly and all the time
But when they break on Windows you can't do a thing about them. My distro is not of the stable ones, intentionally so because I want system administration learning experience, and it still isn't as bad as you talk about. Most of the time it works fine, and usually if something breaks, it's because I broke something.
I heard Mint, Debian and Ubuntu mostly work out-of-the-box, though didn't check myself. Hell, if you're that concerned with stability, use Debian Stable. It sure isn't moving slower than Windows. But really, Mint should be fine.
No, You're wrong.
Yeah, you're right. It's not about Linux being bad, though, it's about Windows developers having no concept of cross-platform compatibility, an inherently good thing that is easier to do if you think about it from the very beginning. They're only starting to learn that with Android, thank god they did at all.
>not being able to run professional programs or AAA game titles
Wine works alright for the things I play, and that's with me not being able to do a VGA passthrough. Steam also helps.
Still, I give you that point.
>everything you can run on Linux you can run on Windows
It's intentional, because Linux-based developers actually know what they're doing, and there are a ton of libraries for cross-compatibility. They are often very good in general, which encourages cross-compatibility.
>>
>>53821553
>I've been using Linux for the past 8 years exclusively
>exclusively
>I've used windows
>99.9% of my time on Linux

Your shit is all inconsistent senpai.
>>
File: 1372867606704.gif (298 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1372867606704.gif
298 KB, 300x199
>>53821962
>that picture
>>
>>53821258
>Things change without your approval. You like that new update? Well, you better like all the features as well, you best get accustomed to the new UI changes too. And don't worry, we'll change things up in the next update to not let you relax and focus on your work

This is not true at all in fact this is what proprietary operating systems do and is a significant reason for using GNU+Linux
>>
File: we wuz programms nsheeit.png (1 MB, 1300x4704) Image search: [Google]
we wuz programms nsheeit.png
1 MB, 1300x4704
Daily reminder that the windows codebase is a gigantic fucking clusterfuck and they've basically been trying to fix cracks in a dam with toilet paper.
>>
>>53821258
>8 years of being a Linux user and I finally decided this system is shit and I'm moving to Windows.

Wow OP! I did literally the same thing last month.

Windows 10.
>>
File: 1455760922589.jpg (4 MB, 6024x5624) Image search: [Google]
1455760922589.jpg
4 MB, 6024x5624
>People actually responding to this shitty bait thread
Is /g/ full of newfags tonight or what?
>>
>>53826605
/g/ is a normie shit board
>>
>>53821258
>it's slow
How exactly? My machines run fine if not faster because I get to chose what gets installed and executed.

>The community is the worst community
>neckbeards are unfriendly
Who would've thunk? Windows community is no different except it has 100% more poo in loos.
>things break constantly and all the time
Sounds like you're a fucking idiot m8. There have been plenty of windows updates that fucked up countless machines. It's software, software has bugs.

>things change without your approval
Likes on that glorious proprietary OS you shill for that hasn't contained any detailed information regarding their updates for decades? Kill yourself you dumb fuck. Microsoft is literally installing OS on machines without real approval.

>muh gaymez muh software
If youre a gaymur why the fuck did you ditch windows the first place? You're supposed to go with an OS that suits your needs. Linux clearly isn't the right choice for you fucknugget.

>Don't you find it funny how everything you can run on Linux you can run on Windows, but not the other way around?
One is full of proprietary shit and the other isn't. Are you surprised?
>>
>>53826605
/g/ is really just /b/ with a boner for phones and battlestations
>>
>>53826483
You get that outright refuting without any substance is just furthering his argument?
>>
>>53826744
I can safely assume there is no substance to be refuted since he's clearly making shit up as he goes along.
>>
>>53826744
>his argument?
Well someone doesn't know the difference between argument and claim
>>
File: 1456205750415.jpg (84 KB, 1000x928) Image search: [Google]
1456205750415.jpg
84 KB, 1000x928
>>53821320
>BASED RMS BEING BASED
How does it feel to be an disregarded irrelevant cuck, OP?
>>
>>53826838
It's pasta famalamadingdong
>>
>>53821258
=(1/10)ln(10) - (1/10)ln(0)
=0.23 - ?
>>
>>53821258
What does calculus have to do with this post?
>>
>>53821461
Found the poo in loo.
>>
File: 1458670842633.gif (2 MB, 343x332) Image search: [Google]
1458670842633.gif
2 MB, 343x332
>>53821258

>2016
>taking the bait of freetards

TOP KEK!
>>
>>53824256
Why do people bother with dualbooting when they can use VMs for this kind of thing? Assuming you have sufficient ram and a good processor.
>>
>>53827851
Gaming and video editing.
>>
>>53827372
lim x → 0 ln(x) = -infinity
>>
File: 1455631451420.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1455631451420.webm
2 MB, 854x480
> Don't you find it funny how everything you can run on Linux you can run on Windows, but not the other way around?

The moment I realized this I dropped Linux.
I learned a lot about Linux, the advantages of open source and such, but all this beauty belongs to the programs, not I'm a broken and unsupportive system.

I moved to Windows and installed all the good open source shit. It's even funnier that Windows has better open source programs, like Paint.Net and Media player classic home cinema.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.