[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a month since I moved out of my parents house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 1342030475877.jpg (8 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
1342030475877.jpg
8 KB, 251x249
It's been a month since I moved out of my parents house and
I am fucking loving all the freedom but I sit on my ass 24/7.
I don't have a reason to go outside. I cook my own food or
order when I am too lazy. The only time I go outside is when
I need to get some groceries and that's like two or three times
a week.

My daily routine is:

>wake up
>breakfast
>sit on PC and work, watch a movie or play vidya
>lunch
>back to PC
>dinner
>back to PC
>go to bed
>repeat

It's the same every fucking day. How do you guys deal with this?
How do I come up with reasons to go outside?
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
not your r9k
>>
File: .png (27 KB, 181x220) Image search: [Google]
.png
27 KB, 181x220
>>53732369
>two or three times a week

How about buying food biweekly instead of wasting time on multiple trips, Jesus.

Look up cool shit to do outside and fucking do it.

Eventually you'll get hooked on something.
I for example love mountainbiking, geocaching, and airsoft.
During a marathon on a MTB while sitting next to disgusting roadies is hilarious.

Seriously, you roadbike fags are disgusting human beings and you should be burned alive.
>mfw I see roadbikers.
>>
I started dating traps and feminine faggots on tinder, made live more colorful desu
>>
>>53732445

*Doing a marathon
>>
Join the gym or some group sports.

Or get a part time job at as a waiter or something social. Everybody in the restaurant business is a party person.
>>
File: le poo calling.jpg (51 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
le poo calling.jpg
51 KB, 512x288
>>53732445
>tfw roadbiker
>tfw getting in the way of pedestrians and cars
>tfw don't follow the rules
fite me cunt
>>
>>53732445
i need this folder
>>
>>53732369
A-are you me? But I don't
>work
>>
File: BurnItAllDown.gif (402 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
BurnItAllDown.gif
402 KB, 250x170
>>53732480
>mfw I'm a MTBer who stops at lights just like ever other vehicle, generally keeps up with traffic, and always wears the proper gear.

You are the reason all the cagers hate us.
>>
I don't. I have schizophrenia and I'm weird and I just sit on the PC all day and collect disability. Life feels pretty boring.
>>
>How do I come up with reasons to go outside?
That's silly, there's no reason to go outside.
>>
>>53732369
you described my life only that I eat at my computer and go to the gym 5 times a week so I get some kind of social life and exercise. you should really consider working out, it also helps with keeping a proper sleep schedule
>>
>>53732369
Try to fall in love. Makes you do strange things.
>>
Date people, buy a bike or car, play with chemicals – that's what I do, and for the most part it keeps me entertained

>P.S this isn't r9k
>P.SS your life sounds awesome, but I'm guessing your like 40 lbs overweight
>>
>>53732411
>>53732393
My problem is technology related.

>>53732811
Yes, I am gonna start exercising. My sleep schedule is really shit.

>>53732445
>>53732467
>shit to do outside
I happen to live in a shithole where there are bomb blasts everywhere.
I live in a small peaceful town and I have very limited things to do outside.
I go and and see a movie every week or two. It's like two kms from here and
I walk to it. There's a gym nearby and I can play some group sports but I just
moved here and I hardly know anyone.

>>53732814
>>53732829
See what I said above. I live in a shithole. Falling in love and having a girlfriend
is haram and I don't want to get married.

>40lbs overweight
Nope. I am 5'9 and 140lbs.
>>
File: ayy_lmao_guy.gif (1 MB, 268x304) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao_guy.gif
1 MB, 268x304
>>53732445
>be me going out for a bike by the lake
>on my road bike, going pretty fast desu
>reach a red light
>I find myself waiting next to some 10 year old Japanese girl on a mountain bike
>thing is way too big for her, has those tires that are obviously not for a normal road
>really ugly looking bike
>she gives me this condescending face
>starts yelling at me
>light changes, I just bike off quite quickly
>behind me I hear the girl yelling something about disgusting normies and being burned alive
>mfw I'm already ahead of her
>>
>Go rock climbing. Don't be embarrassed about how retarded you look.
>Go to the gym every day. Lift weights. Don't be embarrassed about retarded you look, just start.
>Force yourself to be outside your home for at least an hour every day. When it's nice out, grab a hammock and go into the woods.

Started doing all these things when I graduated from college and got my own place. I had the same problem as you have until I just forced myself to need an excuse to *stay* home.
>>
File: .png (416 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
.png
416 KB, 600x471
>>53732928
>Not riding your bike in an apocalyptic wasteland where slicks are useless and knobbies are life.

It's like you want to live a boring life with nothing to strive for.
>>
>>53733139
>Go to the gym every day
>Don't be embarrassed about retarded you look
Feeling embarrassed and looking retarded has stopped me from doing so many things.
>>
>>53732369
/g/ - Not fucking technology
>>
>>53732901
>5'9
There's your problem you fuckin manlet. Grow 3 inches at least and your life will be 10000x better.
>>
>>53734886
How do I grow inches?
>>
>>53732369
How are your covering costs? Money saved, or are your having your parents pay for your costs? Either way, get a job. Makes life less boring and makes you independent.
>>
what i do is go for walks like an hour a day it gives me a freedom that feels great, i look forward to it everyday
>>
>>53734946
I have a remote job.
>>
>>53734902
Git gud
>>
>>53734902
he doesnt need inches he just needs confidence

OP, go on eroids and get some test and become buff
>>
File: 1458793922932.jpg (13 KB, 228x238) Image search: [Google]
1458793922932.jpg
13 KB, 228x238
ITT normies give life advice to a bored hikki. so stupid.
>>
File: 1456605511113.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456605511113.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>53732445
>tfw good car
>enjoy the drive to and from trails
>good bike rack
>baiku doesn't damage carfu
>good bike
>changes gears and stops on demand
great, now I'm hyped for the warm weather
>>
>>53732369
What's your job?
>>
>>53732369
Nice technology thread, faglord

>>53735091
This
>>
>>53735137
Web developer
>>
>>53735199
Get a real job then.
>>
>>53735213
I make good money and I have full freedom. I don't want a real job. Life is good, man.
>>
File: lifethan.jpg (170 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
lifethan.jpg
170 KB, 600x445
this is a terrible place to ask. no one knows any better than
1. get a job
2. "go outside"
3. seek sex
any deviation results in telling you you autism or some derivative until the thread dies.
>>
>>53732369
You're worthless and should kill self.
>>
>>53735248
>Life is good
>starts a thread on /g/ whining about how boring and monotonous his life is
>>
>>53735004
Yeah, na. Get a JOB
>>
>>53732369
You piece of shit. You can afford to have a nice comfortable life where you can complain about it online. Go fuck yourself. You don't have problems. Fuck off.
>>
>>53732369
Become a youtuber.
>>
Why do you need to go outside? The only reason I go outside is to go to the gym.

And work I guess. I love staying at home. I'm one of those guys who always has guests over. You know growing up there were the people who went to houses and had the people who have people at their house. That's me. So I'm not lonely and I go out to the gym to stay healthy.

Nothing wrong with that. Join a martial art, a gym, power yoga, or some other type of activity outside. Fuck I'm sure you could find a /g/ related local group on Facebook or something and meet up at a hipster joint like Starbucks and talk with like minded people.

Bring your own coffee though. Starbucks burns their already shitty coffee.
>>
>>53732369
Try to leave the country, maybe travel.
>>
Op what ever you do , just dont go to fucking gym , I went from /g/ to gym , I was slim body type , after lime 18 months I made myslef a 6pack and a god damn sexy look , desu still virgin , during an accident I brokw my back, meanwhile sold my battle station and here i am with a shitty laptop and an android .
Meanwhile(2) my friends and other people /g/ related or not , ugly af and overweight body or what ever , had luxury sexes , and alot of casual .
Dont bother seeking help from here , it is /g/ . If u keep repeating this shit and here u are ati here and keep repeating it ,there is no problem in it, you just need so.e changes with your satisfying life , and btw , stack money and GTFO from your shithole country , where ever Islam rules , there is no redemption (no offense, we're on the same boat) move out ! Dont fell for the ez bz life meme , you'll get fucked up big time mid life bro , if u move out everything we'll be fine they will fix u up like themself .
>>
>>53738111
>
>>
>>53732369

Go learn some martial arts.
Or learn painting.
Or go hiking.

Goddamn..
>>
>>53732901

Nigg a if all you need for work is a computer and an Internet connection you can be anywhere in the world
>>
Watch anime :3
>>
>>53732369
How do you get money to live?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.