[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you using a odroid c2 yet faggots? http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: odroid-c2-front.jpg (79 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
odroid-c2-front.jpg
79 KB, 500x354
Why aren't you using a odroid c2 yet faggots?

http://www.jeffgeerling.com/blog/2016/review-odroid-c2-compared-raspberry-pi-3-and-orange-pi-plus
>>
tl;dr: The ODROID-C2 is a very solid competitor to the Raspberry Pi model 3 B, and is anywhere from 2-10x faster than the Pi 3, depending on the operation. The software and community support is nowhere near what you get with the Raspberry Pi, but it's the best I've seen of all the Raspberry Pi clones I've tried.

The original Raspberry Pi was the
>>
HN much faggot :^P
>>
>>53686139
TheODROID-C2was just announced in February, and for $39 (only $5 over the Pi 3 price tag) offers a few great features over the Pi 3 like:

2GHz quad core Cortex A53 processor (Pi 3 is clocked at 1.2 GHz)Mali-450 GPU (Pi 3 has a VideoCore IV 3D GPU)2 GB RAM (Pi 3 has 1 GB)Gigabit Ethernet (Pi 3 has 10/100)4K video support (Pi 3 supports HD... drivers/support are usually better for Pi though)eMMC slot (Pi 3 doesn't offer this option)UHS-1 clocked microSD card slot (Pi 3 requires overclock to get this speed)Official images for Ubuntu 16.04 MATE and Android (Pi 3 uses Raspbian, a Debian fork)
>>
Having been using jenkins several times since it was Hudson, as well as Bamboo, travis-ci, python buildbot, and TeamCity, Jenkins is a loser from my perspective. Not worth becoming invested in.
Its simply too difficult to use by a laymen developer or sysadmin when accommodating complex buildchains, which only grow more complex over time in most software businesses.
If you're going to program your CI with a web administrative interface, and provide an easy to navigate interface for users, expand with build metrics and external systems, I suggest TeamCity over any others.
Though jenkins is free, my experience is maintenance teams of 2 or more people with tribal knowledge develop around the tool that far outweigh the license cost of TeamCity, which solve many of these homegrown engineered problems as part of the product cost.
If you have a strong developer team, I would suggest using something like python buildbot and programming your CI end-end in a single unified language, much better than shoe-horning plugins and groovy code inside your jenkins textarea fields!
That said, all CI systems are just software, and any requirement can be accommodated with sufficient amount of additional software, forks, or changes. Any will do.
>>
NSA can hack your anus stimulator.

France got Google cucked again.

more like dis.
>>
I'd love to, but it needs much better support first. It would be my first choice if I had to run headless CPU-heavy stuff still.
>>
Its the best bang for your buck. Pair it up with a hauppauge 955q astc/dvb TV tuner USB and its a openelec/osmc TV movie box.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.