[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Earphones I can't stand those rubber in-ear plugs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20151014-160216.png (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151014-160216.png
255 KB, 1080x1920
ITT : Earphones

I can't stand those rubber in-ear plugs, only ear buds or whatever you call them- pic related.
Are these worth the listen?
>>
>>50803441
are you shitting me? those are entry level crap.

earbuds are dog crap and if you want one buy one.

you'll get hearing loss if you went for those earbuds instead of proper rubber IEMs.
>>
>>50803504
I assumed in-ears are worse for you because it's more direct to your ear drums?
I understand it's cheap shit but those rubber ones are not in my interest.
>>
have a look into buying a yuin pk3 earbud or the apple earpod.

these two earbuds are the only earbuds worth buying and they're the most expensive earbuds you should get and paying anything more than those two you're getting ripped off.

there's a reason why rubber IEMs go all the way from $10 to $1000+ they have more isolation and seal compared to blasting loud hearing damaging music than a earbud with low isolation.

i don't own any expensive rubber IEMs but as a person who has jumped deep end into the headphone side since a few months ago this is my opinion and you don't have to agree to what i'm saying.
>>
>>50803687
In ears form a seal which means you don't need to have the volume up as loud to cancel out outside noises, also normal earphones are usually horrifically tinny with little bass response and you'll have the volume incredibly loud to hear things, which means whoever around you is also going to get an earful of what you're listening too.

Just suck it up, in ears get comfortable over time, or get some custom molded to fit your ears.
>>
>>50803731
>>50803931

Ok thanks. If I were to buy my first pair of in-ears, wheres a good place to start for <$50 if possible
>>
>>50804023
Pistons or soundmagic E10
>>
>>50804023
no idea. on what you can get for $50

these are the ones i own

piston 3 $20 (not using it as often, doesn't have the treble i prefer. it's too mid focused or bloated bassy)
vsonic vsd5 $90 (yes i like, sounds like my hd800, dt880, stax sr-207, hd681)
etymotic ek5 $55 (very neutral and dull sounding, has the best isolation because it's literally a penis plug)
sony ex300 $100 (bought in 2009, now piston 3 beats it in sound quality)
>>
If you do end up looking for In Ear Monitors, look in to ME electronics (I think that's the name) ear phones on Amazon. They're cheap and really good, that's coming from a very picky listener too. If you're budget is about 50 you can also invest in better rubber foam tips that are more comfortable and efficient.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-14-10-14-04.png (196 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-14-10-14-04.png
196 KB, 720x1280
I was to suggest a pair of these then i noticed how fucking high was the cost in the US Amazon. I used to buy them for 15/20€
>>
>>50804080
Where can i buy the piston 3 without getting ripped off with a fake chinese copy (given the headphones are of a Chinese company makes me even more worried).
>>
>>50805076
why do you want my piston 3s? i said i didn't like them and i think my tascam th-02 headphones sound better.

well if you want to know where i got mine from. i got them from gearbest (gearworst), they took about more than a month to arrive by free shipping https://imgur.com/a/yUiyP
>>
>tfw haven't cleaned ears in weeks because shit hygiene
>Hey Anon, check out this video! *hands ear bud*
>>
>>50805182
Because the piston 3s seem like the only headphones worth getting in my price range... I'm a broke college student.
>>
>>50805196
Fuck you ppl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.