[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream last night where a new pizza place opened up because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1434039854118.png (564 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434039854118.png
564 KB, 1280x720
I had a dream last night where a new pizza place opened up because of nonfree javascript and when I went in all the laptops they had at the counters were thinkpenguins (except for this one construction guy because it was still being renovated who had a thinkpad with libreboot) and I joked about how the laptops which they were using as registers still had nonfree BIOSes on them and they laughed but you could tell they were upset at this fact and also they had throw rugs that looked like rectangle pizzas and when I went to place an order they all went in the back and I check their twitter and they're all golfing or something at the moment meanwhile I've been standing here for about a month and didn't get my pizza so I just took one of the slices off the rack it was okay

also Inaba was there and helping me learn Japanese for some reason

I guess my question is do you dream in code?
>>
>>53589161
>I guess my question is do you dream in code?
no

almost had a lucid dream last night, but in the dream I realized I was dreaming and I had to wake up early today, then woke myself up. it was 9am. fuck that.
>>
>>53589161
>Wake up
>Dust dorrito's and pringle's from chest and Hillary 2016 t-shirt
>mouatin dew spilled on body
>pro-choice baseball cap stained in semen
>anime figuren covered in semen
>has not taken a shower in 2 fucking years
>live's in mother's basement
>openly homosexual trangender on 'mones
>get's on old 2003 hp computer
>types 'tfw the botnet wants me to starve' meme on /g/ despite using windows
>begs mummy for pizza
>has to earn 3000 ggp before he can get it
>runs upstair's so he can unplug his router and change
>her fucking ip address
>make's another thread on /g/
>mum get's angry because her autistic failure of a 'daughter' reset's the wifi every 30 minutes
>subtract 200 ggp
>"MUMMY I NEED TO GO SEE MY THERAPIST"
>"OK, Samantha"
tl;dr
>OP will never get enough GGP to eat pizza or become a trap, And actually USES Windows
>>
>>53589244
>ggp
>good girl points
They're called princess points, get your meming right
>>
Would people actually order pizza from a pizza place that was completely FOSS?
>>
>>53589302
I would, why wouldn't I
>>
>>53589302
Do they also release all their recipes under the GPL license?
>>
>>53589467
I don't think the GPL would work well for a recipe.
>>
>>53589692
Which would you recommend
Can food even be considered copyrightable, I know recipes kind of can't
>>
>>53589302
>FOSS
The term “FOSS,” meaning “Free and Open Source Software,” was coined as a way to be neutral between free software and open source, but it doesn't really do that. If neutrality is your goal, “FLOSS” is better. But if you want to show you stand for freedom, don't use a neutral term.
>>
B-bump...
>>
>>53589189
you didn't miss much

lucid dreams almost always end up with me waking up because I try to get a cute girl to appear, then I get too excited and wake up even though I couldn't get a cute girl to appear.
>>
>>53589161
kek
>>
>>53589755
I keep seeing this but can you explain to me how open source undermines the free software movement?
>>
>>53591862
Not him but
>someone creates a philosophical social movement based on morals and ethics
>split off from the group because thinking about morality is hard
>actively ignore morals and ethics while pushing practical benefits of "open source" while never touching on the idea of "freedom"
>companies go along with "open source" as far as it profits them but do not care about their customers' freedoms and don't go a step past "open source"
>think "open source" is enough
I'd be a little miffed too
>>
>>53591942
Oh, so it's like how apples walled garden is still touted as being open source?
>>
>>53592915
Yes. Open source but gives no control to the user.
>>
>>53589161
I'd watch this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.