[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is that one thing a tech company did that makes you never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: You done fucked up.jpg (55 KB, 550x545) Image search: [Google]
You done fucked up.jpg
55 KB, 550x545
what is that one thing a tech company did that makes you never want to buy from them again?
>>
fucking blackberry.
>We reject the notion that tech companies should refuse reasonable, lawful access requests. Just as individual citizens bear responsibility to help thwart crime when they can safely do so, so do corporations have a responsibility to do what they can, within legal and ethical boundaries, to help law enforcement in its mission to protect us

the ceo would rather help fbi unlock customers phones than keep customers data private

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/12/the-encryption-debate-a-way-forward/?ClickID=bkyse6u6ulufu1vun1yl16lf1fdq1suzdvylnv
>>
File: lenovo-03.jpg (13 KB, 578x325) Image search: [Google]
lenovo-03.jpg
13 KB, 578x325
lenovo dun fucked up good. they sell computers with malware preinstalled on them
>>
>>53516566
>nvidia
gameworks
>intel
gimped function dispatcher

literally the same thing
>>
>>53516566

sun, unbundling the c compiler
>>
>>53516622
dont forget
>3.5
>>
>>53516597
So many people used to like BB because they could keep their data private, especially in more dictatorial countries. There was a time when RIM would bravely face a country-wide ban, but never give up its customers rights to privacy:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/202551/Blackberry_and_Microsoft_IE_A_Contrast_in_Privacy_Attitudes.html

Now... tsk, tsk.
>>
>>53516609
this
>>
>>53516566
Nvidia and Microsoft. Don't think I have to elaborate.
>>
AMD for bloating up the Linux kernel
>>
>>53517375
What?
>>
no mention of Apple so far, huh. is that because none of you ever bought anything from them in the first place?

also, Nvidia.
>>
Not giving a shit about software updates
>>
Xbox, essentially the whole launch fiasco with the Xbox One, kinect, always on, always connected etc.
>>
Nvidia, had a hd7970 and it burned my house down, turns out it was kepler in disguise.
>>
>>53517402
To be fair you know what you are getting yourself into from the start.
>>
>>53517694
This.

Fuggen creeps
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.