[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
baka code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: baka_infographic.png (2 KB, 191x152) Image search: [Google]
baka_infographic.png
2 KB, 191x152
1/3

I for one think it is shameful that certain English words (words similar to family, etc.) are auto-replaced here on 4chan with foreign words. This board is an English language board and, when one counts second languages, English is the language spoken by more people on the planet than any other.

Are you tired of seeing baka, desu and senpai all the time? I know I am!

So we need to fix this. What about a program to encode text into some form that the word-filter cannot see? Problem: one would think that the owner of 4chan would then implement code to stop this. But what if the encoding could somehow use the actual auto-replace filter words "baka, desu and senpai"? Then there would be no way that the software could mess with the coded message! How can it filter its own output words? The problem becomes the solution!

continued
>>
2/3

Gentlemen, I present baka code.

There are three foreign words that the software replaces your well-crafted English words with. If I add to this one more word, one that is too common (at least in 4chan) to be replaced, then I have four words. Four possible words means that one word can represent one of four values. In other words, one word is two bits of information. So if one then uses four words in sequence, one can encode a byte (8 bits).

For the additional word, I chose a word frequently used on 4chan, "based."

That is baka code. Specifically: 00 for baka, 01 for based, 10 for desu and 11 for senpai. Under this system, a single upper-case A would be coded as the four words, "based baka baka based."

Baka code is a bit verbose. It is intended that spamming of 4chan with the very words that the word-filter uses will convince the owner of 4chan to stop this ridiculous practice!

And now an example of a short message in baka code, which you may translate at your leisure, either with pencil and paper, or by writing one's own software:

based baka senpai baka based desu based based based senpai based baka baka desu baka baka based desu desu based based senpai based baka baka desu baka baka based senpai baka senpai based desu senpai desu based desu senpai senpai based senpai based senpai baka desu baka based baka baka desu desu
>>
File: baka_coded_p.png (6 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
baka_coded_p.png
6 KB, 48x48
3/3

source code as a png. convert to uncompressed bmp, remove header, then it is a text file with .c source. Public domain.
>>
Stupid SJW
>>
I laughed, OP
>>
i'm more offened that people use the phrase

cuk'd2bhf.am
>>
>>53490393
>>53490410
>>53490428
Enjoy your spam ban
>>
the fuck
>>
File: 1457068975155.png (415 KB, 654x702) Image search: [Google]
1457068975155.png
415 KB, 654x702
wow baka desu senpai
>>
>>53490393
I don't know all the banned words, nor do I use them regularly desu senpai
>>
>>53490393

>I for one think it is shameful that certain English words (words similar to family, etc.) are auto-re....
>4chan
>channel
>anime board
>english
KEK
>>
filter baka code;
/((based|baka|desu|senpai) ?){12,}/i;stub:no;op:yes
>>
desu tb h senpai sen pai senpai fa m
>>
File: absolutely disgusting 3.jpg (210 KB, 1194x734) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting 3.jpg
210 KB, 1194x734
>>53490393
>lack of comments in code
>converts each letter to 23 letters on average, making an 87 character message take up the 2000 character post limit.
>reads from a file and exports to a file despite the short input length and how anything longer will be copy/pasted to or from 4chan
>>
cuck cl ock
>>
How do you get baka? I forgot.

fag test
>>
>>53490811
ess em aitch, iirc (test: baka)
>>
>>53490828
much thanx baka
>>
it's not a huge problem t͏bh f͏am
>>
>>53490393
I'm going to use this code as a basis for what I call cuck code, where letters are converted into variations of the word cuck with varying capitalization (capital letters are 1, lowercase are 0).

test code:
cUck KEK cUcK cuck cuCk cuck cUCk CucK cUCK cuCK cuCk cuck cUCk cucK cuCk cuck cUCk cUCk cUCk cucK cUCk cUCK cUCk cUCK cUCk KEK cUCK cUck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.