[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple Event 21/3/2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: loop_you_in.jpg (24 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
loop_you_in.jpg
24 KB, 1280x854
post predictions
>>
There's nothing to predict as everything has already been leaked
>>
>>53430525
I think we've seen enough leaks to know what's coming.
>4 inch iPhone that will soon outsell "regular sized" 6 and 6s
>OS X Fuji and new ways to hide the fact OS X is UNIX based
>iOS 9.3 drops right there
>latest watchOS and shit gimmicks no one cares about and are only there to apease investors

Only thing I'm waiting for are release dates to get my umbrella ready when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>53430583
Don't forget
>Plenty of graphs without Y axis
>Rehashed features presented as "first ever"
>Our thinnest X yet!
>RETINA DISPLAY!!1!1!1!!!
>Gold edition that cost 10 000$
>>
>>53430583
Well, they're going to replace HFS+

Let's hope it's something better because it's the worst file system ever created-
>>
It's literally just going to be the leaks. There are 0 surprises at Apple Events anymore.
>>
I'm not really up to date with apple stuff but if they really release a decent <4.5" phone I'll be all over that shit
>>
>>53431297
This. Big phones shit, smol phones best.
>>
File: smug loli hacker.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
smug loli hacker.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>>53430525
My prediction is that they managed to increase the suicide rate at their Foxconn plant by 50%, shares will skyrocket.
>>
Apple will release the best iPhone they have ever made.
>>
/g/ gets cucked, Spring 2016 edition.
>>
Our best ever
>>
>>53430662
>>>53430583
>Well, they're going to replace HFS+
Wait, what?

Are they really? There is absolutely zero news or information pointing to this
>>
>>53432717
Yeah they have been working on ωFS for several years now, probably going to announce it.
>>
File: 1455656992911.jpg (211 KB, 1280x769) Image search: [Google]
1455656992911.jpg
211 KB, 1280x769
At least 100 billion cum downloads.
>>
new watches, skylake macbooks, small iphones, and like one surprise. the ipad pencil wasnt leaked last year
>>
Applel "Events" are drug-fueled homosexual meeting. Feminized developers got anal excitements while looking at hot metal boxes.

A cryptojewish CEO will make them buy useless pieces of shitty metal for SHEKELS and that is a virtual ass-raping...

Something Applel fans seem to enjoy.
>>
File: 1453650301935.jpg (38 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
1453650301935.jpg
38 KB, 600x878
Invent the retarded catchphrase they'll invent this time

>Nothing's changed, except for everything!
>>
File: applel PR hard at work.jpg (66 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
applel PR hard at work.jpg
66 KB, 600x456
>>53430525
>>
>>53430525
Obviously Apple doesn't give a single shit about desktops and it'd be odd timing anyway, but hopefully they do some basic updates on their notebooks. They don't need any fancy new designs, just updated internals would be nice. If I wanted one more unlikely but still feasible feature hope, it'd be built-in LTE WAN support in their notebook lines (just like the iPad has). It's not a huge deal but it'd be a cheap decent little extra to have at this point. There's no reason to keep everything WiFi only in 2016, the chipsets have shrunk enough and it's possible to have pretty universal network support, particularly in a large device like a notebook rather then a phone. Not that I think they'll necessarily do it or that it'd be some big innovative thing, but it's not whacky and would be a solid benefit for some people.

Picking something that is also feasible but would genuinely be a real surprise: TB3 external GPU support would be pretty cool. AMD and Intel only barely got that officially announced and nailed down, but Apple of course would have had foreknowledge ages ago, and Nvidia has actually done a pretty solid job of continuing to offer driver support for Macs even though only a few official Macs (the good old Mac Pros, not the garbage can dogshit new ones) can actually use something like a 970 or 980 anymore. It'd fit well with Apple's overall push towards thinner and lighter though, they could take that even farther but still give people the option for serious performance at home and the cheapness and flexibility of the genuine PC graphics card market.
>>
>>53437366
Nice blog retard. Didn't read. :^)
>>
>>53437392
fbi what are you doing posting on /g/ don't you have freedoms to destroy?
>>
>>53430662
oh fuck yes
>>
>>53430583
>OS X Fuji and new ways to hide the fact OS X is UNIX based

not until june or july, mate
>>
>>53430662
>Let's hope it's something better because it's the worst file system ever created-
Nah, there have been plenty worse. It is hack-y as fuck though, and long past when it was planned, by Apple, to get replaced. It's a damn shame that software patents nuked the transition to ZFS back in 10.6. If Apple had gotten fully onboard with ZFS it'd have gotten vastly more development work and much sooner, and it'd have had a lot of nice rebound effects too. What they've done with OpenZFS is amazing sure, but having tens of millions more invested in it directly or indirectly would have been nice for everyone. Fuck software patents.
>>
File: applebait01.png (190 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
applebait01.png
190 KB, 1280x854
>>53430525
>>
The CEO recently announced he was a faggot so the CFO will probably announce he is into necrophilia
>>
>>53434997
jej
>>
File: 1457234005394.png (5 KB, 272x342) Image search: [Google]
1457234005394.png
5 KB, 272x342
>>53438860
100%
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.