[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a program that exists purely to organize ideas? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1369619702125.png (1002 KB, 1500x2329) Image search: [Google]
1369619702125.png
1002 KB, 1500x2329
Is there a program that exists purely to organize ideas? I mean just type words and drag them around, link them together, put them in groups, etc.
>>
>>55638574
Pen and paper.
You'll love 'em.
>>
TRELLO YOU CUNT
>>
>>55638574
What client has the ability to add RSS torrents via WebUI?
>>
>>55638574
yes
any fucking text editor ever
optionally, microsoft word and textboxes
>>
>>55638574
are you planing a manifesto? are you going full elliot?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concept-_and_mind-mapping_software

congratulations on your ability to get people to google shit for you.
>>
>>55638694
Trying to organize a bunch of incomplete song ideas and stuff.

>>55638745
Didn't know what mind-mapping was
>>
>>55639090
>Didn't know what mind-mapping was

Have you never been to school?
>>
>>55639129
Yeah... This is a skill we never learned. I'm pretty sure this is a new skill that just became valued in "the 21st century."
>>
A guy I know is always recommending kumu.io for this kind of stuff. Haven't tried it.
>>
>>55639427
>kumu.io
>paid
Nah senpai
>>
>>55638655
deluge for one, probably qb also.
>>
>>55638604
Real programmers throw 1s and 0s at the screen and see what sticks
>>
File: ke4dzSl.png (48 KB, 1344x174) Image search: [Google]
ke4dzSl.png
48 KB, 1344x174
I'm using uTorrent 2.2.1 at the moment, but I want to switch off of it. Is there a client that I can move to that can get the transfer history (total uploaded, downloaded, etc.) from uTorrent, and maybe even the current active torrents?
I'm coming up on another upload milestone, and rechecking all of my torrents in another client will take more than a day, so I'm hesitant to switch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.