[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does technology cause more terrorism? Is encryption to blame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Does technology cause more terrorism?

Is encryption to blame for the rise of ISIS? We didn't have many terror attacks in France before Apple started to encrypt their iPhones.
>>
>>55637490
nah, blame your gov for sending troops to the middle east.
>>
>>55637490
gtfo autist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#20th_century
>>
>>55637490
so if you are going to ban encryption, i assume you would be pro banning assault trucks too.

banning guns and explosives didn't seem to have worked either. so what's the point.

if you see the common denominator in modern terrorism, you undoubtedly know what to ban

it's muslims.
>>
Why can't leftists and neocucks not see that its the fucking religion that causes terrorism. Encryption isnt making these motherfuckers kill people. The shit they hear at mosques is.
>>
>>55637641
Religion doesn't kill; people kill.
>>
>>55637580
other countries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorist_incidents_by_country
>>
>>55637666
satan, pls
>>
>>55637609
don't forget high capacity assault power banks and batteries, ban those ASAP

why do you need you're phone charged, goy?
>>
>>55637490
>We didn't have many terror attacks in France before Apple started to encrypt their iPhones.
We didn't have many terror attacks in France before I got a new cat a few years ago. Are you blaming her?
>>
File: sweden1.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden1.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>55637490
not the encryption is the culprit.
>>
>>55637666
people kill because of ideas. guess what religion is, an idea.
>>
File: sweden2.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden2.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: 14518616739010.jpg (22 KB, 450x200) Image search: [Google]
14518616739010.jpg
22 KB, 450x200
>>55637490
Do you think any of ISIS members is smart enough to use any encryption or understand how that works? Please, we're talking about fucking savages who got triggered by pictures of smug anime girls and rubber ducks.
>>
I don't see many atheist, christian, jews (oy vey), hindus, buddhists, agnostics and hell even satanists fucking doing terror attacks. But yea blame everything but the thing that actually is the reason.
>>
>>55637851
>I got a new cat
meow :3 what happened to the old one
>>
>>55637917

>The CIA is not smart
>>
>>55637962
He's got sick with rabies, so i shot him in the head with a shotgun.
>>
>>55637959
It's some sort of brainwashing, not to talk about it. Seems common on the left.
>>
>>55637962
It died in the WTC on 9/11
>>
>>55637580
>The number of dead in the 21st century alone outnumber all the previous 100 years of terrorist attacks combined
If anything that shows that French's security is uttershit nowadays.
>>
>>55637996
yeah, no.
>>
>>55637917
This. They literally use facebook.
>>
>>55638023
Yeah, yeah. I had to do it, it was him or me.
>>
Yes, technology increases terrorism.
What happened in Turkey is AMD's fault.
Attacks in Frances were planned by Intel.
The gay club fiasco was caused by Linux.
>>
>>55637609
That's why we need to vote for Donad Trump. Ban both encryption and muslims, for everyones safety and to protect the children.
>>
>>55638183
Definitely. Mass surveillance and data mining has prevented so many terrorist attacks and mass shootings, so I guess that's the way we should go about it.
>>
Technology is dangerous. If you agree, please stop using it ASAP
>>
Your right

And pirate stop global warming
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.