[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying PC - Need build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: le me.jpg (24 KB, 493x346) Image search: [Google]
le me.jpg
24 KB, 493x346
Hey /g/, board interloper here. Figured you guys could help me with my problem: I need a PC, and I need your tech-savvy minds to come up with a build for me.

>budget €600-€700/$665-$775
>needs to be able to run game development software like Unity/Unreal engine as well as modelling programs with ease
>needs to be able to run current gen games (not ultra graphics, but at least high)

I'm currently studying games development, and even though it's absolute shit (since our lecturer doesn't even do his job and fails most of our class), I still want to be able to finish college. I'm gonna need a PC that can handle all of those requirements. I don't demand much, so I hope this won't be too hard for you guys.

Also, if you guys can't come up with a build for a PC, then suggest me a laptop in the same price range. Thanks in advance, folks.
>>
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

You're Welcome.
>>
>>55635543
Fuck off to google
>>
>I'm studying games development
Then you should already know what kind of components you'll need to run games. Or at least be smart enough to do your research and not need to be spoonfed everything.
>>
>>55635560
Much obliged.

>>55635562

Eat shit. There's only so much you can Google without knowing a thing.

>>55635565
Truthfully speaking, no one in my class knows shit about computers and we're all doing games development. Sounds stupid, I know.
>>
>>55635591
That would explain why some games have stupidly high requirements for stupidly bad graphics.
>>
>>55635543
if you live near france you can get a R9 Fury for about 340 euros RN (materiel.net).
you could pair that with an i5 4690K, an asus z97-A, a H212Evo, 8GB of 1866MHz ram, a seasonic m12ii 520W and whatever case or hdd/ssd you want.
>>
>>55637378
Heh. I guess.

>>55637543
Well, I don't really know how good that card is. I don't have the money yet either. Also, does that particular website deliver outside of France, like overseas?
>>
>>55637821
No idea about overseas, also the fury is p good. It's 980/980Ti level in some situations and should be really good with DX12 and Vulkan
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.