[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is one thing I want to say to my laptop which is slowly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
There is one thing I want to say to my laptop which is slowly dying. Your are my best friend and I will never forget about you.
>>
>>55633713
Take its mobo out and frame it once it does finally die.
>>
File: 1356313994810.png (210 KB, 486x480) Image search: [Google]
1356313994810.png
210 KB, 486x480
>>55633713
>Acer
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>55633722
I couldn't dismember my best friend's corpse...
>>
>>55633722
Fucking this. Decades down the road you'll have a hell of a conversation piece and memories once the Mobos you've hanged numbers a dozen.
>>
>>55633752
Plenty of people(sick fucks) do that to their pets.
Do you think he wants to be honoured by shoving his dead circuits into cold soil? At least recycle the lad.
>>
>>55633833
I want to have him safe in one piece on my attic.
>>
>>55633713
I feel you. Spent more time with my 5738 buddy than with anybody else since we met. If he dies one day, he deserves a place in the hall of fallen heroes on my shelf.
>>
>>55633713
post specs
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.