[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are SS mice really much worse than Zowie, or Logitech for example?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Are SS mice really much worse than Zowie, or Logitech for example?
>>
>>55632793
yes
>>
I switched from a SteelSeries Sensei to a Zowie FK1. Difference in pointer precision is quite noticeable, I was actually surprised.

Build quality wise its quite the same. I would actually say that the Sensei has better overall build quality than the FK1. And Steelseries gives you a very potent driver software where you can change pretty much anything.

Still, Zowie > all

That being said, the laser of the Zowie is just q
>>
>>55633729

Hows the Zowie AM, its the only one that doesn´t cost a shitload cash around here.
>>
The Sensei, Kinzu and Rival series are fucking garbage. No product has come out good from SS, in terms of quality, they're worse than Razer, I mean Razer may be a staple of meme and getting shit on but from a person that has bought products on both companies, Razer is actually better when it comes to price and quality -- that being said, Razer is still shit.
>>
>>55634485

Razer is far more expensive
>>
>>55632793
most ss mice have a shit sensor in them and questionable build quality

the newer rivals are ok but they cost a fuckton and they still use poor side buttons and rubber that will wear off quickly

if you want a sensei shape buy a dream machines mouse instead
>>
>>55634635
They fixed the rubber issue. I've had mine for almost a year and use it for hours on end everyday and the little textured nubs haven't even worn at all yet, much less the whole thing deteriorating like in that famous picture that gets passed around here.
>>
>>55634635
I have Rival 300
The new rivals (300 and 700) have improved rubber sides (at least according to them) and they use a perfect sensor. Can't comment on side buttons because I haven't used any better
>>55634485
Kys you blind hater
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.