[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLOEEEEEEENS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Clover.png (13 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
Clover.png
13 KB, 192x192
I was wondering, since the vichan API is very similar to the 4chan one, shouldn't be fairly simple to implement it in Clover?

This is not a feature request, I'm just pointing out that it's a small improvement that could bring a great result.
>>
>vichan
>not emacschan
I hope you burn in hell, devil worshipper.
>>
I only support µchan ;)
On a more serious note, the thing that makes it hard is supporting multiple sites at the same time, as that requires some refactoring.
>>
>>55631206
Thanks for the fantastic app m8.
>>
>>55631206
Would it be possible to add a feature that doesn't allow you to download the same image more than once?

Or the ability to use the archives when a thread dies?
>>
>>55631206
new release when?
>>
File: IMG_20160512_055549.jpg (148 KB, 1280x1056) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_055549.jpg
148 KB, 1280x1056
>>55631070
It's FOSS, you can do it yourself

On that note you should really ditch your Lagdroid Lagxus and buy a Nokia N9™
>>
>>55632058
Does it have Snapchat?
>>
File: IMG_20160110_195451.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_195451.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>55632128
Only if you want to be a stupid fucking idiot
>>
>>55632058
>get rid of top of the line Modern smartphone
>replace it with laggy outdated piece of shit

No.
>>
>>55632143
I can play Pokemon Go too?
>>
floens if you're still here can you add a manual board input to the dropdown so I don't have to see all my gay anime boards whenever I press it.
>>
>>55631206
How does it feel floens that you're the most responsible for bringing so much cancer and normalfags to this board along with the rest of the site?
>>
>>55632304
How does it feels to be the most shitty English?
>>
>>55632327
What's wrong with my sentence? Did I forget a comma and it triggered you?
>>
>>55631206
Can confirm by tripcode that this is the real Floens. Thank you for the app, Senpai.
>>
>>55631206
thanks for the sweet app my dude. i mostly use it to show my friends dank memes n such XD
>>
This app is great but it drains my batterylife, any sollutions?
>>
>>55634321
new phone
>>
>clover
Piece of shit takes hours to load a fucking image and I'm using the latest beta version. With clover it always takes more than 10 sec to load a pic, but with chrome/firefox it loads instantly. I even tried to load other images so it wasn't using the cache.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.