[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best PowerBanks nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I'm looking for a powerbank with the most "power" so to say, the one which will charge the most things. My budget is anywhere from $0 - $120.

I am not tech savy at all, so this really helps.
Thanks!
>>
Hey man, I don't much about what's the best but Best Buy Insignia has a 20,800 mAh that I use and it's great. Huge as fuck though
>>
If you don't care about price
https://www.amazon.com/Qualcomm-Certified-RAVPower-20100mAh-Portable/dp/B019IFIJW8/ref=sr_1_9?s=wireless&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1468812945&sr=1-9&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011%2Cp_89%3ARAVPower
>>
Anker is pre good
>>
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C63WJES/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_RzfJxb87XM0DC
>not for the faint of heart!
>>
This: http://www.gearbest.com/mobile-power-bank/pp_187685.html ...Xiamoi 1000mah (presumably original) just showed up. Looks and feels pretty nice. Just put on to charge for the first time.

My go-to powerbank for the past year or so has been this one I bought in Vietnam from a big electronics chain there: https://www.thegioididong.com/sac-dtdd/pin-sac-du-phong-x-mobile-6000-mah

Love the build on it. Study and reliable. Says it has LG batteries and I believe them. Would buy 5 more if I could.
>>
>>55626913
Anything as long as it has solar panel
>>
>>55627286
You'll only want one with a solar panel if you go camping a lot
Otherwise it's pretty unnecessary if you have one that has a decent capacity
>>
I've got two that I really like. One is the latest Anker 20100 mAh or something like that, it's got a USB Type-C port and two of standard USB ports. The other is from ChargeTech, I think it's 27,000 mAh and it's a bug fucker. The cool thing about that one is that it has a standard US AC power plug on it, so you can plug in standard wall outlet stuff, I've used it primarily for plugging in a soldering iron, but if you're less nerdy I'm sure there are other uses...maybe?
>>
I just want the cheapest piece of shit that will let me play pokemon go for more than an hour or 2. I'd only like to spend 20-30, is this possible?
>>
>>55627572
AmazonBasics, they've got like a 16,100 mAh battery bank for $30, probably a good amount for $20 as well. Just don't drop it and expect it to hold up, that plastic will likely shatter on concrete. It'll probably still work, though.
>>
>>55627594
You pulled me out a thread for that shit? Do you know who the fuck I am?

Just kidding, but that's a dumb ass idea. I'd rather have a cable to my pocket than be holding that thick bastard all the time. I'm always on call and have to have my laptop anyways, I've got room in a messenger bag for a battery.
>>
>>55626990
I use this one. It's great.
Charges everything. Charges from USB-C or micro-usb.
>>
File: 1453670838498.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453670838498.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>55627572
Best simple design that fits nicely in your pocket.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005X1Y7I2/
>>
>>55627796
>round
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>55627825
Doesn't stab you in your pocket.
>>
I got a chink charger from eBay for 15 bucks, 20k mAh, that being said, you may wanna ask /csg/
>>
>>55626913

Depends on how important portability is to you. You can get car jump starters of sizes that range from as big as some of the larger portable phone charters, all the way up to coming with their own dolly wheels. Those will keep your phone charged for a very long time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.