[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the steps to build a smartphone from scratch, including
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
What would be the steps to build a smartphone from scratch, including making the tools to mine the raw materials to build the machines that build the machines that build the machines etc. to ultimately make a smartphone?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiconductor_device_fabrication

It's impossible
>>
Run a multimillion dollar company first and then we'll talk.
>>
>>55625511
Obviously it's possible; smartphones exist. Perhaps you think the necessary technology was given to us by aliens?
>>
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must invent the universe
>>
>>55625465
Start small. You're going to need a pickaxe to mine iron to build your smartphone building machines. So to build a pickaxe you're going to need wood for the handle so you'll need an axe. To make an axe you'll need wood for a handle and you'll need to mine some iron. You'll need a pickaxe for that. So you'll need some wood for your pickaxe's handle and you'll need to mine some iron.
>>
>>55625900
You are going to need alot more than iron.

Copper, gold, lithium , aluminum, oil (for plastics), not to mention all the exotic chemicals found in the fabrication process. You need to be able to find these materials, they aren't scattered around on the surface you will have to dig.
>>
>>55625900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-34JfUrHY
Here

How to make an axe from scratch
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.