[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to nuke my phone? I lost it when I was walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1465361563532.jpg (88 KB, 520x794) Image search: [Google]
1465361563532.jpg
88 KB, 520x794
Is there a way to nuke my phone?
I lost it when I was walking downtown somehow and I've spent a few days looking for it, but I cannot find it

I was too lazy to put a lock screen on it and it has a bunch of autistic selfies of me and a bunch of home made hot glue videos and gifs of traps. I'm so embarrassed. I hope no one finds it
>>
>>55622102
>hot glue videos
Please elaborate.
>>
>>55622210
He cums on toys and records it
>>
Well you know what city it's in so just get your hands on a nuclear device and set it off there.
Maybe call the Chineses, they have some.
>>
At least you don't have any CP on it.
...Right?
>>
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. :^)
>>
Call it you retard
>>
>>55622309
I always keep it on silent and it is dead. I sent it a text on my mom's phone telling whoever found it to not look through anything and to just call this number
>>55622269
Well 2d lolicon
>>
>>55622499
Been a few days and no one has called btw
>>
>>55622102
That's what you get for being a retard. Natural selection at work.
>>
>>55622102
if it's an android and you didn't turn off the botnet you can remotely lock it or wipe it

google "android device manager" and log in
>>
>>55622102
Cross your fingers that the rain ruins it, faggot.
>>
>>55622102
If you embraced the botnet like any sane normie, you can remote wipe or better even trace the location of the phone by Android device manager.
>>
>>55622102
>I was too lazy to put a lock screen on it
Stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>55622792
I never go out usually
I didn't think it was a concern
>>
Not OP but I've been wondering this too, can you somehow run a zero-pass erase on the entire memory of a phone (at least Android phones)? Maybe by having the whole thing recognized as a storage device on Linux and using dd?
>>
>>55622499
>he thinks telling people not to look will make them less likely to look
They'll look, take, wipe and sell it or use it
Should have installed the comodo anti theft. You could find it, or at least wipe the device and/or lock it.
>>
This is why I unlock my phone with an NFC implant.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.