[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: girls_can_code.png (954 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
girls_can_code.png
954 KB, 1920x1080
Not satire.
>>
There are women whose clitoris is forcibly removed and this is what google gives a shit about?
>>
>>55611819
I hope they have a computer engineer.
>>
>>55611819
I feel like there's one fat bitch behind all of this shit, and everyone else goes with it to avoid being called a misogynist
>>
>>55611859
>fat jew
fixed
>>
>>55611819
What fat bitch is responsible for this? There's no emojis in the AOSP google keyboard ;^).
>>
This is a very important issue and I'm proud of Google caring so much for it. Next, I hope they'll do something about the patriarchal and misogynistic structures here on 4chan.
>>
File: 1446692042742.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446692042742.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
>google will not die in your lifetime
>>
File: 1455678862469.jpg (323 KB, 1308x1636) Image search: [Google]
1455678862469.jpg
323 KB, 1308x1636
>>55611879
this
>>
>>55611961
why doesn't he have epaulettes on his left shoulder
>>
>>55612003
Now that you pointed it out it really bothers me.
>>
Not reddit
>>
my favorite part about this is that they're adding a female counterpart to Man Wearing Turban that's essentially Female Wearing Turban.
>>
>>55611844
How can you properly express your outrage over female genital mutilation if the sleeping angel emoji available to you doesn't accurately reflect your gender?

How, I ask you?
>>
>>55611844
Meh apparently it keeps them from slutting around so it's alright.
>>
This is not technology >>>/pol/
>>
>>55611844
And foreskin forcebly mutilated in western countries as well as in developing ones but no one bats an eye.
>>
>>55612379
>western countries

They only do that in murka m8
>>
>>55612379
m8 the clitoris has like twice as many nerve endings as a dickhead
foreskin is not really comparable
>>
>code an emoji
>>
>>55612454
They have a similar amount, the clitoris is just fucking tiny compared to the glans
>>
>>55611844
every human can only express concern for only one thing
>>
File: 1454165999718a.png (402 KB, 598x1021) Image search: [Google]
1454165999718a.png
402 KB, 598x1021
Can't connect, google blocked in my hosts file.

They do have a point, you know. Female job emojis are lacking.
So are males. Where the fuck is my compsi
emoji?!?!/!?!?!?
also, die /pol/

>>55612475
This. They should have called it graphics design to impress teenage girls who are about to type facebook into google because they're too autistic to type facebook.com into there URL Bar. Perhaps they were going to search up snapchat or twitter instead.
>>
>>55612454

And we find yet another tactic of the gynocentrist: delegitimizing the problems of men by claiming women face a counterpart of greater evil. Through this logic, they imply that if action is to be taken, it should be taken to the priority of women first.

Unfortunately, after this occurs, there is no longer any desire to do the same for men. Instead, conversation highlighting the imbalance will from then on be considered an attack to the now systemic preferential treatment of females.
>>
>>55611819
>code emoji
Yes let's just fucking program a consortium to add additional characters to their character set.

Next we'll code a third gender into the Esperanto language.

After that we'll code a peace treaty between North and South Korea
>>
>>55611819
looks like m00t is making positive change over at google already.
>>
>>55612541
>someone posts biologically sound rebuttal
>you respond with a half-baked conspiracy theory tier pseudointelligent spiel about how Women Are Taking My Man Rights
>all written in the prose of a fucking ninenteenth century storybook villain
>>
>>55612454
m8 no one cuts the clitoris in your country. sotp obsessing about things that savages do in foreign lands and worry about the chopping of baby dicks happening in your own backyard.

>>55612502
easy filter, faggot

google and emojis are both cancers that should be removed from this planet
>>
>>55612573
>that savages do in foreign lands
why do you think feminism is purely an american thing when the bulk of the world treats women like garbage
it's a global thing m8
sorry but a secular medical procedure to cut a dude's foreskin to prevent early malformations as well as disease is way less savage than literal mutilation for the sake of religion's own misogynistic ideals of purity
>>
>>55612379
If they removed your penis' head i think you would object
>>
>>55611844
Fuck the women. Why is it just women? There are PEOPLE whose BODY PARTS are forcibly removed or mutilated before they develop the capacity for a sense of self. Period.

PEOPLE are treated like property until they have the capacity to not just say "no", but throw a punch, thrust a knife, and fire a gun.

>>55612564
Some sandnigger is going around taking two fingers from every woman, therefore it's fine for some snownigger to go around and take one finger from every man.

-you
>>
Submit a prostitute one, what are they going to do, deny it is a female profession?
>>
are you all so retarded that this needs to be turned into a thread?
>>
>>55612625
>Some sandnigger is going around taking two fingers from every woman, therefore it's fine for some snownigger to go around and take one finger from every man.

it's more like a hand vs a fingernail but I should assume you know a lot about women's parts :)

>Fuck the women.
speak for yourself
>>
>>55611859
Probably moot actually.
>>
>>55611819
You care for what reason?
>>
>>55612564
>Points out the already rebutted argument that the clitoris is more sensitive than the foreskin
>Then argues it's less important that males are forcibly surgically mutilated than females because of it.
>Biologically sound argument.
>>
>>55612379
I thought female genital mutilation, or female circumcision, was generally a more dangerous procedure with girls more likely to get horrible infections and even die due to it.
>>
>>55612670
Okay but like do you know and understand the process of either FGM or circumcision?
That's like having a stove running and a forest fire and just saying "well they're both fires!"
>>
>>55612683
this of course happens all the time in the west amiright?
>>
>>55612607
It's done to prevent masturbation. For religious reasons. Period.

You can also cut out the labia to reduce a woman's chance of getting an infection or holding in STD-ridden liquids. Just leave a dried up hole and a clitoris of questionable sensitivity. Would you agree with that? Probably not. You'd say "excuse me but these women are civilized and can wash themselves and use condoms!".

>>55612650
No, it's more like a finger vs. two fingers. Or like seering the skin so it'll never feel again, but seering female hands extra well and then adding metal plates. The external clitoris is sensitive, but not the only sensitive part. It's a protrusion of a structure that surrounds the whole deal, so declitted women can do as deforskined men and engage in rougher, weirder sex.

But, you know what? BOTH PROCEDURES ARE WRONG TO CARRY OUT ON INFANTS, CHILDREN, AND UNWILLING ADULTS, EVEN IF WOMEN GET A SLIGHTLY SHITTIER DEAL. ONE IS NOT A BIGGER DEAL THAN THE OTHER. THEY ARE BOTH SYMPTOMS OF A SOCIAL DISEASE WHEREIN HUMAN BEINGS ARE REGARDED AS PROPERTY FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN NOT FIGHT BACK, YOU MYOPIC PIECE OF HEARTLESS TRASH. I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH ODD GENITALIA AND THEY GET RE-ASSIGNED INCORRECTLY.
>>
>>55611844
Anon it's part of their culture, you have to be more tolerant.
>>
>>55611819
And how does this negatively affect anyone?
>>
>>55612683
They cut off all the outward parts of the vagina and then sow the hole shut. It's intended to keep the woman from having sex until whoever pays the doctor says it's okay. It's intrinsically linked to misogyny and control over her sex life. Plus it's dangerous, prone to infection, and violation of most standard medical practice...

Male circumcision is, on the other hand, largely for health reasons. It's to prevent deformities and infections. However, those can be circumvented (pun intended) through proper skin care. Sadly nobody in america seems to understand how to wash their dicks.

Two unrelated problems. And nobody cared about circumcision until someone said female circumcision, so whoever's tossing this argument probably isn't in line with guys, just using it as a gotcha against women. Who cares?
>>
>>55612757
You are only right 90%, foreskin gets cut for religious reasons more often than out of medical ones. At least in third world shitholes and Murica.
>>
>>55612683
There are four levels of FGM.
The first two are comparable to common male genital mutilation.
The second two are comparable to removal of the head and complete removal of the penis.
The first two levels are more common, and much FGM is comparable to MGM.
>>
>>55612779
>>55612757
I wish I still had my foreskin tho.
>>
>>55612729
Seriously I hate you

You would ignore a little boy getting punched in the face as long as there was a little girl getting kicked in the ribs instead of trying to stop both, because the boy would hurt a little less, and because you are too stupid to understand that human beings operate on principle.

There was never a KKK member who truly believed that it was only allowed to murder blacks and would never touch a white man. Murderers are murderers, bullies are bullies, mutilators are mutilators. Their prejudices merely determine the overarching trend, but their lifelong atrocities are scatterd all around. They simply lack empathy.
>>
>>55612776
It's still gross

but the point is
why bring up a separate issue as a gotcha against one issue? is it not possible to advocate for the doing away with any kind of genital mutilation? Especially the kinds that deal explicitly with control over a woman's body and sex life?
>>
>>55612792
> There was never a KKK member who truly believed that it was only allowed to murder blacks and would never touch a white man
Except they could believe blacks aren't human, therefore it wasn't a murder for them.
>>
emojis were a mistake
>>
>>55612799
>why bring up a separate issue as a gotcha against one issue?
Because idiocy. Just like this whole discussion about genital mutilation in a thread about emojis, which is no better than talking about world hunger in a Linux thread.
>>
>>55612813
And then their ugly white comrade isn't human the moment he speaks up against the whole lynching thing. His chin wasn't square enough and his nose looked funny, he had nigger blood in 'im, i swears. He was tryin to undermine the cause, cletus.
>>
>>55612839
I didn't read the thread.
>>
2 AM /g/ is great
>>
>>55612855
you're going to get murdered by the KKK if you don't have a foreskin just fyi
>>
>the kkk
>female circumcision
>feminism
technology
>>
>>55612906
the best technology there ever was
>>
C o d e a n e m o j i
o
d
e

a
n

e
m
o
j
i
>>
File: fuc.png (12 KB, 332x295) Image search: [Google]
fuc.png
12 KB, 332x295
What the fuck is code an emoji? Do they tell you to add random emojis everywhere in the code?
>>
>14% of CS majors in 2014 were women
>women baffled why they aren't being hired for dev roles
>>
>>55613120
You are stuck in the past, gramps.
http://www.emojicode.org/
>>
>>55611844
>You shouldn't care about homeless people in your city because there are kids dying in Africa of starvation
>>
>>55612629
Technically it's also a male profession and there's no emoji for that so...
>>
As long as I can use nigger Santa emoji I'm happy.
>>
>>55611819
If any of you use Google services, you're a pile of smelly fucking shit, you stupid fucking niggers.
>>
>>55613190
Yes. It's all about opportunity cost. Helping the starving kids in Africa is a more valuable use of a person's time than helping the homeless.
>>
>>55613190
>Hashtag activism is helping anyone and definitely not a ploy to draw attention to myself and make me feel morally superior to everyone else
>>
>>55612779
Reading about this shit literally makes me queasy, I can't stand it.
>>
>precious limited unicode
>emojis being shoved up it's ass on the daily
>"needs more women"
Wasn't Apple's niggering and spicking them enough? What's next a tranny emojis that securely frustrate me?
>>
>>55613443
>tranny emojis
With all 151 pokém- genders.
>>
>>55613443
I don't think they are doing new Unicode just allowing appearance modifiers to existing ones. Sort of how the same Unicode set looks slightly different depending on the font used.
>>
>>55611819
If it wasn't for this sjw hambeast aggressive sudo-emancipation policy and their delusional point of view I wouldn't even be upsetti.
>>
>>55611844
But Anon, criticism of Islam is hate speech!
>>
>>55613536
Name one person in the west who got censored or killed by the state for criticism of Islam. Just one, anon.
>>
>>55612607
You're living in fairland m8. The foreskin is a integral part of the penis, it provides sma gliding action during intercourse making sex more pleasurable for both the man and the woman. It has thousands of fine touch nerve endings thay don't exist in the glans and it secretes fluids that stop the gland drying out.

Male circumcision is driven primarily by pharma. A health baby foreskin is worth $10,000 and is used in plastic surgery.
>>
>>55613582
> Germany, 60 "nadzies!" got arrested and shipped off for re-education, got put on a public shitlist to make sure they never get a job again.

> NL, Pim Fortuyn head blown off by antifa activist, got little pat on the back and was let go.
>>
>>55611819
You know what? No. Fuck you. I'm sick and tired of all this shitpostin. Fuck you, fuck Mr Skeltal, fuck upgoats, fuck memes, and fuck dat boi. The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by sjw. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a tumblrina shite , I guarantee it.
>>
>>55613650
>60 "nadzies!" got arrested and shipped off for re-education
More information please. Sounds pretty weird. Unless they did actual nazi salutes, lolacaust denial or said something like "keel are mudslimes" they should be legally on the safe side, so it'd be pretty surprising if it happened despite that.

>got put on a public shitlist to make sure they never get a job again
Free speech isn't freedom of consequences nor guarantees that anybody agrees with you. Why should anybody be forced to hire extremely unpopular people, that will damage their company's reputation?

>got little pat on the back and was let go
>Van der Graaf appealed for the reduction of the sentence to 16 years, but on 18 July 2003, the appeals court upheld the previous sentence. He was released on parole in May 2014 after serving two-thirds of his sentence.
Basic stuff here, many murderers get released after good behavior and the likes.
>>
File: 1371640153462.jpg (23 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1371640153462.jpg
23 KB, 248x250
>it's another /pol/ thread
>>
>>55613685
>Even this is going to end up as a tumblrina shite , I guarantee it.

>2016
>implying it isn't one already
>>
>>55611819
Whatever

I have stopped caring, this shit is unstoppable and they'll never take my memes on the anime website
>>
File: lmao.png (53 KB, 473x482) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
53 KB, 473x482
>not liking emojis
>>
>emoticon
>emote
>emoji
What's next?
>>
File: urrppdee.jpg (56 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
urrppdee.jpg
56 KB, 544x468
>>55613170
>>
>>55611819
Why is that black girl doing the ahegao?
>>
File: ed.jpg (36 KB, 402x603) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
36 KB, 402x603
>>55612502
>>55613751
>its another "something I disagree with so its /pol/" post
>>
>>55613582
I think there are cases in the UK where people were arrested for hate speech against Islam.
>>
>>55614104
I only remember some guy harassing a muslim woman for an entire bus ride, which would fall under other laws.
>>
Whining on the internet is all feminists can do.
If they wanted equality, they wouldn't just protest and whine about it, they'd be already doing these jobs like mechanics, carpenters etc. It's not like someone is banning them for doing so.
Every feminist that protests that men and women are unequal but is lazy fatass should be killed instantly.
>>
>>55611819
Don't be an oppressive cuck, Misty
>>
Whining on the internet is all feminists can do.
If they wanted equality, they wouldn't just protest and whine about it, they'd be already doing these jobs like mechanics, carpenters etc. It's not like someone is banning them for doing so.
Every feminist that protests that men and women are unequal but is lazy fatass should be killed instantly.
>>
File: 1467778449948.jpg (691 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1467778449948.jpg
691 KB, 1000x1412
The thing that annoys me about shit like this, is that it way over represents the so called "oppressed" side. They create an artificial correction for a perceived problem and then literally create the problem they claim to be fighting. Does that make sense? Its like the whole affirmative action thing. They claimed the system was broken (when it wasn't), introduced an artificial correction for said problem, then created the problem with their correction.
>>
>>55614255
What problem do more emojis create?
>>
File: blocky.jpg (122 KB, 1231x833) Image search: [Google]
blocky.jpg
122 KB, 1231x833
I'm interested in programming. Should I start learning C or Blocky?
>>
File: rebecca.png (64 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
rebecca.png
64 KB, 600x602
>>
>>55614715
Rebecca wanted to be a girl coder! But then she remembered she was a nigger. The end.
>>
Should have just stuck with yellow faces.
>>
>>55612757
There are very VERY few medical reasons for circumscision. The reason it is still a common practice is because of insecure americans wanting to push their way of life on others. They can't handle the though of "Maybe i am deformed" so they insist EVERYONE must have this same deformaty so that they can be "normal". It's the same reason religious zealots are so crazy about converting everyone to their religion, they just can't handle other people disagreeing with them because they can't handle the posability of being wrong.
Personally i think circumscision should be illegal without a proper medical reason for the procedure. If some poor sod wants to get plastic surgery on his dick when he is 18 sure, he can make that decision. It is just seriously freaky coming from a place where circumscision isn't common to hear about how in america your parents can just have whatever creepy shit they want done to you and nobody will care.
Can you imagine if there was a painful operation that could be done at any age to make you bold, and your parents had this done to you as a child because they personally like the bold look? You would say that was fuckin weird and should probably be illegal, if the dude wants to be bold when he is 18 sure, but letting parents just dictate how you will look when you are an adult is just fucking creepy. Yet for some reason it is okay when they fuck with an even more private area of your body in an even more serious way.
>>
>>55612683
There are cases of males dying from circumcision. This guy had his penis burnt off and was raised as a girl:

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-11814300

I think both procedures are wrong, and the evidence for medical benefits is very lacking.
>>
>>55611819
So many niggers in that picture. I'm sure irl they represent less, at least not in shitholes, but.. fucking sjws
>>
nobody who is an actual developer gives a shit about any of this
>>
File: descartes.jpg (47 KB, 874x657) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
47 KB, 874x657
>>55611819
here to you my /lit/ firend
>>
>>55611819
more emojis just means more shitposting potential, I welcome this change. 2015-16 have been great so far, our group chat has gotten more and more lit with every passing week
>>
>>55612692
In countries like Malaysia it is common to perform female circumcision that is similarly invasive or less invasive than male circumcision, where only a small part of the clitoral hood is removed. Most people still agree that this is wrong.

In the US, even pricking the clitoris with a pin is against the law. Female circumcision was made illegal here in 1996, and before that there were female circumcisions performed for "medical" reasons here. It was never as common, but there are women alive in the US today that were cut by US doctors.
>>
File: g.jpg (94 KB, 790x726) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
94 KB, 790x726
/g/ was BTFO
>>
>>55614937
The circumcision rates in the US are steadily dropping. Around 50% of newborn boys are circumcised, compared to ~75% in the 80s. The rates in western states are very low, it is ~15% in Washington.
>>
File: emoji.png (44 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
44 KB, 478x478
>>
I didnt know smileys had a gender.

Does that mean I have been cybersexing with men all my msn days?
>>
>>55611819
and why again do you neckbeards care about this?
>>
File: emoji.png (36 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
36 KB, 478x478
Absolutely lewd.
>>
>>55615280
That's nice to know.
>>
>>55615260
Lol Ada Lovelace was the first computer programer? Then i guess Charles Babbage made the first computer then, lol.
>>
File: emoji.png (39 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
39 KB, 478x478
I AM CODE NOW
>>
>>55615734
They gotta get angry about something. Even if that something has literally not a single effect on them and their lives.
>>
>>55614167
A guy in Denmark was taken to court for comparing islam with nazism.
Luckily supreme court decided that another court ruling was retarded.
>>
>>55615978
So no issues with free speech, just the judge before doing a shitty job.

Same reason why we don't complain about issues with the healthcare system if one doctor happens to fuck up.
>>
Can we fuck this up somehow? I was thinking of creating good ol' Adolf, but it does not support short hair. How ininclusive of them!
>>
>>55616075
Shit, I've meant exclusive.
Anyways, anyone has idea?
>>
>>55616093
Do you have nothing better to do with your time? That's just sad, man.
>>
File: emoji realistic.png (18 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji realistic.png
18 KB, 478x478
Just like my Japanese cartoons. Thanks Google!

>>55616075
>>55616093
Just ask them to bring in features from other software, like this for example. http://pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html
>>
>>55611819
>"I'LL MAKE THE LOGO!"
>>
File: oy.jpg (90 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
90 KB, 1300x1300
>>55612607
>he doesn't know the foreskin is a vital part of the penis
>he thinks circumcision helps in any way
>>
>>55612607
In the US it was started to prevent masturbation. The medical benefits were "discovered" later.
>>
>>55612003

His uniform is not up to spec. I will report this to the fuhrer at once.
>>
>>55616279

>he has a cheese factory in his pants
>>
File: oyvey.png (115 KB, 1059x526) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
115 KB, 1059x526
Congratulations! You learned the concept of two dimensional co-ordinates!

What is google hoping to accomplish?
>>
>>55616456
I learned this shit in grade 3 (cartesian coordinate system)
>>
>>55616440
Smegma only appears if you are disgusting and do not bathe for over a week. Also, women produce much more smegma than men.
>>
>>55616440

Your body smell would become a problem far sooner than that.
>>
>>55614937
>There are very VERY few medical reasons for objecting circumscision
FTFY
>>
File: beakerslut.png (41 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
beakerslut.png
41 KB, 478x478
This is dumb and restrictive. Makes me happier knowing Alphabet stock went down just friday
>>
>>55615909
More like socrates really.
>>
>>55616512
Can't rotate the vials?
>>
>>55616500
>loose half of the nerves on your penis
>no proven medical benefits
>dried out head and scar on penis
>>
>>55616537
can't rotate at all

Guess their only trying to teach >>55616456
>>
>>55616572
(You)
>>
File: 1444787003923.jpg (52 KB, 514x571) Image search: [Google]
1444787003923.jpg
52 KB, 514x571
Honestly, I think that Google does this shit itself to create fake controversy for publicity.
>>
>>55614000
absolutely trips
>>
>>55616440
I love how having a cut penis always means that you don't have to wash it for some reason.
>>
File: Capture.png (145 KB, 1260x806) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
145 KB, 1260x806
Nice one, google, supporting domestic abuse.
Also this is fucking stupid, at least Scratch has some merit but this is beyond basic. Might as well just made a normal character creator.
The fact that they present a product this fucking dumb as code for girls shows a clear lack of faith.
>>
>>55613285
Helping some dying niggers in africa is a giant waste of money if there's people in your local community that need your time and resources.
This is exactly the reason europe is going to shit, they tried to address global problems before local problems.
>>
>>55616817
>the reason europe is going to shit
The reason Europe is going to shit is that we teach our kids moral values we know (or ought to fucking realize) that they can't uphold.
The result is a massively hypocritical culture which gives birth to shit like this.
>>
>>55616440
maybe its better that your parents chopped up your dick since you refuse to bathe. youre a smash bros player i presume?
>>
File: SS.jpg (29 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
29 KB, 416x600
>>55612003
The actual SS uniform only had epaulettes on one shoulder. No idea why.
>>
File: emoji.png (35 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
35 KB, 478x478
>social justice warriors
>>
>>55612379
>forcebly
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
Guys, this might seem simple for us (and pointless because of x and y coordinates), but remember that women are fucking retarded and can't comprehend the most basic concepts. They have to start at rock bottom because their intellect is close to the slave nigger.
>>
>>55616817
>be EU
>have massive money problems, entire countries going bankrupt
>accept millions of refugees, who don't speak your language, have no education, and don't integrate
>have no plan for them
>gg EU
>>
Now it's time for some real emoji coding.

int main()
{
puts("######");
puts("#O##O#");
puts("^####^");
puts("#^^^^#");
return(0);
}

Challenge: make it look more professional.
>>
>>55611819
>Haven't been, well...

How to identify a millenial
>>
File: 1468343734740.webm (1 MB, 652x544) Image search: [Google]
1468343734740.webm
1 MB, 652x544
>>55611819
But if you code a profession, won't that AI replace a potential female job? Did Google just go, well...incredibly misogynistic?
>>
>>55612379
If you honestly think circumcision is bad like female circumcision is, you're retarded.
>>
File: skype cucks will defend this.png (67 KB, 269x546) Image search: [Google]
skype cucks will defend this.png
67 KB, 269x546
>some languages are still not fully in Unicode
>character codes are being taken by emoji that appease strong independent womyn’s feewings
>>
>>55612003
It dates back to plate armor. Your sword is held in your right hand, so it's the left shoulder and neckside that is more vulnerable and need protection.
>>
>>55617049
That's incorrect, and you know it.

Plenty of women are very successful in STEM fields. This stupid shit google made is not for them. It's for the SJW/"Girl Gamer" types of women, who are more interested in the attention that comes with being a "coder".
>>
>>55611844
I'M EATING, STOP
>>
>>55617170
>Plenty
No.
>>
>>55617121
The reason you are fine with one and not the other is cognitive dissonance. Circumcision is common in the US with ~50% of baby boys having the procedure done, so it is seen as normal here. See:

>>55615250
>>55615112
>>
File: emoji.png (33 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
33 KB, 478x478
>>
File: 1451561868001.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
1451561868001.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
Emojis must be purged from Unicode.
>>
>>55612379
We know.

>>55612454
There are a few types of female circumcision.

>>55617040
No one asks your permission to chop a piece of your cock off. Therefore, it is forcible.

>>55617121
There are a few types of female circumcision.
>>
File: women.png (217 KB, 625x306) Image search: [Google]
women.png
217 KB, 625x306
>>55613190
FGM is happening in the west!

http://www.newsweek.com/fgm-rates-have-doubled-us-2004-304773

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation_in_the_United_States

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34335853

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation_in_the_United_Kingdom

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/11/19/female-genital-mutilation-in-the-west/
>>
>>55617218
Fuck no
Keep piling on more characters until such time we need dedicated storage just for fonts.
>>
>>55617236
Breast ironing is the latest cultural enrichment to reach the west.
>>
>>55617268
Seems like a solid idea. Serves women right for all the pain they have caused.
>>
File: 5700d8dd6dbc3.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
5700d8dd6dbc3.png
262 KB, 800x820
>>55617293
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>55617183
>40-45% of the degrees in Math, Statistics, and the Physical Sciences were conferred to women in 2012
>http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/2013menu_tables.asp
>>
>>55616603
Wow, you sure countered his points!
>>
>>55611819
Fucking SJWs ruin everything, thanks Google you cucks.
>>
>>55611819

This is the reason men do better than women, they don't spend time on stupid shit like trying to get "emoji equality"
>>
>>55617070
Anyone born in the 80s-90s is a millennial. You're probably a millennial if you are spending most of your time in an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>55617070
Shouldn't it be "haven't been, well, representative"?
>>
>>55617418
>Anyone born in the 80s is a millenial

Not really. They might claim so, but in reality it's not the case.
>>
>ITT OP bitches about something stupid shat out by SJWs that normies are forced to swallow while everyone else argues over their right to chop their baby's junk off.

The emoji thing is stupid. I don't talk to people who use them more than a few times a day. Google should keep it's big jew nose out of this shit and start working harder on providing the basic internet related services it's known for.

Circumcision is wrong. I would never do it to any of my kids. It's disgusting barbaric like piercing your baby's ears. I have no respect for parents who do that. My parents had me circumcised and as a result I've had serious medical problems. I've actually considered cutting off my penis in high school because it would've been easier to explain to my gf at the time. Go ahead and laugh all you like faggots, circumcisions can make life a living hell.
>>
File: Azumi Mizushima[VSPDS-606].jpg (13 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Azumi Mizushima[VSPDS-606].jpg
13 KB, 400x320
>>55611819
fuck this!
no extended options for tits! ):<
>>
>>55617635
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of medical problems do you have?
>>
>>55617338
Hey, I can do that too!
>100% of men are Gods
>http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/2013menu_tables.asp
Welp, looks like it's over for grills! Men win again! I listed a website that means it's true!
>>
>>55617569
It is the case. Doesn't matter if you feel like you're not or don't act like the biggest sjw or nu male around
>>
>>55617569
Were you banged in the head as a child or did you just smoke weed erry day until your brain turned to mush?
>>
>>55617661
The second one down
http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/DOC/statement05.html
>>
>>55613986
I bet they get abbreviated further and get called "ji's".
>>
>>55617675
>>55617686
>conforming to arbitrary generational social science crap

good goys
>>
>>55617692
I didn't get any skin bridges, but I do have a bit of a strange scar. I restored my foreskin, and now it is not as visible, and it is much more sensitive. Have you looked into foreskin restoration?
>>
>>55617724
No. I don't care anymore. I ended up getting a razor blade and cutting them myself. I was tired of getting infections every couple months. It's fine now but my dick looks pretty fucked up.
>>
>>55617719
inbred
>>
>>55617008
his eyes goddamn
>>
>>55617635
>be retarded
>blame everything except yourself for the retardation
Murrika fuck yeah!
>>
>>55611819
>>>>>>>>>>>/!g/
>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>>>>>>>>>>/kys/
>>
>>55617674
How about you open the webpage?
>>
>>55617790
How is that my fault? Please explain it in a mature and reasonable way without whining about whatever country you think I'm from.
>>
>>55612541
>Through this logic, they imply that if action is to be taken, it should be taken to the priority of women first.
Nigga, just look at all them breast and/or uterus cancer campaigns and compare it to prostate cancer campaings that are virtually nonexistent.
Blokes are expendable, slags are our precious little princesses.
>>
>>55617635
you are male, no one cares about your feelings.
>>
>>55617820
How about you post facts instead of feelings
>>
>>55617833
Incorrect. I care about my feelings. Please go back to tumblr. You're not welcome here.
>>
File: 4L_chUQSPXp.png (12 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
4L_chUQSPXp.png
12 KB, 200x252
>>55611859
Yes goyim blame the fat woman. Pay no attention to the jew behind the curtain.
>>
>>55617852
well, you should find a bear that will listen to that in hopes of getting to enjoy your boipussy.
>>
>>55611844
First post, best post.
>>
>>55617874
I'm not gay. What do you have against the truth? Does it frighten you?
>>
>>55611819
>no female prostitute emoji
It's the oldest continuing profession, and it's not there. Where the fuck is my equality?
>>
>>55617790
How is he retarded?
>>
>>55617839
I did, and you basically implied I posted a random website as my source.

So I'll explain it to you:
If you take the total number of degrees awarded in the following fields:
>Math
>Statisitcs
>Physical Sciences

Over 40% of those degrees are awarded to women.

Women are allowed to be smart too, anon. If anything, this BS that google posted is actually derogatory to women. They make the assumption that 2 dimensional co-ordinates are about as much as women can grasp in terms of "programming".
>>
>>55615861
>her face when she grips yo dick
>>
>>55616440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
>>
>>55617916
>I reject reality and replace it with my own!
Wow......
>>
>>55617888
i told you the truth. only women can talk about their feeling and we listen to it in hopes of getting to see their pussy.
>>
>>55617931
You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
>>55611819
>Code an emoji
we're gonna run out of Unicode values like this.
>>
>>55617928
You made the claim that "[women's] intellect is close to the slave nigger".

I showed you a source that women receive close to half the degrees in Math, Statistics, and Physical Sciences. You can't be as smart as a "slave nigger" and get a Math degree.

After which you quit posting anything resembling a coherent argument.
>>
>>55618012
The same source that says that 100% of men are actually Gods. OK kid.
>>
>>55618051
Please point out where it says that.
>>
>>55618085
You first.
>>
>>55618137
K bb.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d13/tables/dt13_322.40.asp

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d13/tables/dt13_322.50.asp

Now compare the two tables.
>>
File: emoji.png (23 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
23 KB, 478x478
And the worst part about this is that you can't even use these emoji as emoji. It's more like one of those old-timey Yahoo avatar creators in the iOS emoji style. Excpet using Scratch.
>>
>>55618211
>bachelor's degrees
Thanks for proving you're clinically retarded.
>>
>>55613924
but they will eventually
>>
>>55618137
>>
>>55617920
>>
>>55611819
>Equality
>Only Women emojis
What about the male Nurses!
>>
>>55611819
It's World Emoji Day! Teen girls, code an emoji that's unique like you.
>>
>code an emoji
is that like parsing a horsecock with a whileloop?
>>
>>55611916
Good because they give me a nice paycheck
>>
>>55617920
>>
>>55620162
Those don't exist, you machism-enabling cis scum!
>>
>code an emoji
>>
>code
>coding
>i'm a coder
>girls who code
>coder girl
>code an emoji
>women in code
>female code artisan
>>
File: fetal-man-e1428640935850[1].jpg (406 KB, 1451x648) Image search: [Google]
fetal-man-e1428640935850[1].jpg
406 KB, 1451x648
>>55611819
It's over. It's all over.
>>
>>55615260
>imogen heap made gloves
No, she hired a company to make her gloves
>>
This is just the logical endpoint of caving to the goddamn Chinese and opening up the extra planes.

Unicode should be 16-bit ONLY. And none of that miserable combining characters and direction control etc etc.

The western world shouldn't make concessions to all sorts of wrong-headed 'languages' around the world.

And don't get me started on HTML email!

And don't pretend you freetards are any better, with your lame-ass UTF-8 - jack-of-all, master-of-none.
>>
>>55613986
Emojihad
>>
>>55611819
>itt: we get angry about non-problems

It must be nice having so little problems in life that you actively seek SJW shit just to get mad about it.
>>
>>55612355
>Meh apparently it keeps them from slutting around so it's alright.
You guys make a good case that feminism is unnecessary.
>>
>>55615260
>your cellphone is more powerful than a rocketship
>???

the controller inside my ssd is more powerful than the computer nasa used for the lunar landing.

the gyroscope sensor controller in my phone is more powerful than the computer nasa used for the lunar landing

how do they even compare a 2mhz '60s computer to anything modern?
>>
>>55620278
>Caring about money.
kys
>>
>>55623823
*tips*
>>
>>55612454

>m8 the clitoris has like twice as many nerve endings as a dickhead
>foreskin is not really comparable

You're right--the foreskin and glans cannot be equated. The foreskin is far more erogenous than the head of the penis.
>>
>code your own emoji
>emoji
>code
Can i please get off this ride?
>>
File: 1466643423672.jpg (59 KB, 1019x572) Image search: [Google]
1466643423672.jpg
59 KB, 1019x572
>>55611819

>just over 1 million code points, 80% of which are still technically available for non-standard use.
>Google using its influence to further sludge up the standard
>will be IPv4 all over again when we discover aliens or long dead languages and need the space for shit that actually matters (alphabets, symbols, etc) but can't use it because its filled up with inclusive, but completely useless pictures of women AND men in costumes

Emoji is completely fucking retarded
>>
>>55612355
You wouldn't want to fuck either if your dick didn't have a head so

I'd make an argument that its not the same as circumcision, but they're both bad things that shouldn't be done so
>>
i find this discriminatory against men. i have always perceived emojis as gender neutral. if this project goes through, men need their own gender specific emojis as well.

seriously fuck the west. i doing my damndest to make enough money to tell the world to fuck off. i really should moves to the east to settle permanently.
>>
>>55611844
>liberals speaking out against Muslims

Lol
>>
>1085 standard emojis and counting

This cluttering of Unicode needs to fucking stop.
>>
>>55612823
Underrated truth
>>
>>55611844
There's no emoji featuring clitorises, so you don't need to bother representing women with or without clitorises.
>>
>>55612757
>Male circumcision is, on the other hand, largely for health reasons
Welp, you're probably likely to get heart disease. Out with your heart. The only person I know who had a legit reason was my cousin because his glans stuck to his skin so he had to get circumcised
>>
>>55617008
Oh man dat nazi tie pin. So much style damn
>>
>>55611819
Just more Google botnet damage control
>>
>wider range of female professions

are they saying that certain professions are for men, and other professions are for women?

that sure sounds sexist to me.
>>
>>55612779
regardless of gender or degree of mutilation it shouldn't be done.

>chopping people's body parts off for non live-saving purpose when they cannot make informed consent
>>
>>55611819
>coding emojis
>implying people every use "job" emojis anyways

captcha: stop des
>>
>>55613582
uhh... all the people who got murdered in france for it?
>>
>>55629872
I would agree with this.

It's funny how most people would be horrified if you got your kid a tattoo, but will let you cut off the most sensitive part of their penis for no reason without battering an eyelid.
Even moreso considering there is pretty solid tattoo removal these days, but no way to properly restore foreskin.
>>
File: 1439562130541.jpg (72 KB, 710x571) Image search: [Google]
1439562130541.jpg
72 KB, 710x571
>>55611819
>coding an emoji
>>
Is /g/ the technolgy bastard of /pol/?

I surely visit both a lot lately
>>
>>55630111
So the couple of crazy guys with AK were actual state workers? Interesting.
>>
>>55630341
just one with a truck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.