[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Macbook is more than just the hardware. I bought a Macbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (179 KB, 1770x1287) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
179 KB, 1770x1287
A Macbook is more than just the hardware. I bought a Macbook because I love the aesthetic design. The engineering effort that goes into an Apple product is amazing, and people ignore it because it uses consumer hardware you could find in other computers. It's insane and it's ignorant.

Using OSX is part of the complete package. A beautifully designed aluminum Macbook with an esquisite operating system, that's Unix-based (and I can develop HAPPILY on) and with a UI that was made with time and care. This wasn't a rushed product made by developers contributing to some FOSS project.

That's how I feel. Take it or leave it. As for price.... Apple has an entire team for just making it look pretty. There's a lot of money that comes from the extra effort they do in this part. If you can afford a Macbook, buy it. If not, then don't. But to judge others for spending a little more on a Macbook rather than a lot less on a plastic Thinkpad that they can put Windows or Linux on is not cool. If that's what you want, then you can have it. I like Thinkpads. But I sure as hell wouldn't judge someone for buying a Macbook.
>>
File: 1451698574789.jpg (161 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
1451698574789.jpg
161 KB, 736x460
>>55611456
>>
>>55611456
> A Macbook is more than just the hardware.
Ha, I'd say a macbook is less than just the hardware. Every single laptop would let you install a high capacity HDD in addition to the main drive, or at least instead of it. Except for Apple's "laptop".
>>
>>55611556
Fuck you
>>
False flag by some Dell or MS shill, nothing to see here
>>
>>55611456
Faggot
>>
File: cheated goof.jpg (80 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
cheated goof.jpg
80 KB, 640x499
>>55611556
>Descartes
>posts Rousseau
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.