[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1467832532860.jpg (94 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1467832532860.jpg
94 KB, 600x800
/g/ BTFO
>>
>>55611155
Implying wired has gets anything right ever.
Implying wired is a good source for anything beyond toilet paper.

Does anyone actually still read this shit?
>>
>next steve jobs
>top maths score
TOP JEJ
Steve Jobs was borderline retarded.
He couldn't work to save his life, and sponged of others up until his death.

This Mexican kid already is too different from Steve Jobs.
She'll be the next [Unamed Underapreciated Wageslave # 542385] at best.
>>
>>55611155
does she have several thousand dollars to build her startup?
will investors implicitly trust her with a million dollars?
>>
I would run my cock all over he-
>seventh grader
Nevermind.
>>
People really need to stop making predictions about the next _____________ because they never fucking come true.
>>
>>55611487
You can't just say your not attracted to something after you realize their underage, you need to embrace it.
>>
>>55611487
There's nothing wrong with older women.
>>
>>55611155
She has cancer or something?
>>
>>55611155
I'd let her poo on me
>>
Good for her! We need more girls on computer related careers.
We could do with less "HURR /G/ GETS BTFO XD" threads, however.
>>
>>55611509
First off she's not attractive. At all.
Secondly I'm a patient man. Her big fat beaner face will still be there in 5.8 years and I will reconsider rubbing my dick on it then.
>>
>>55611484
Yes.
Source: Mensa
>>
>>55611155
I think the article is more generally about how smart people are being squandered. It seems to be saying that we are ill-equipped to find the next Steve Jobs, not that this girl is the next Steve Jobs.

Still, the cover is shit and so is Wired.
>>
>>55611540
Then why the fuck would you rub your cock on her face? Wouldn't it make more sense to not do that considering you don't find her attractive and put your cock somewhere else?
>>
>>55611527
She is mexican, not a pajeet.
>>
>>55611575
I'd let her chop my head off.
>>
>>55611475
Well probably not, but to becone rich in silicone valley it takes more than good math skills to really well. Infact it probably has nothing to do with math skills. In business somebody with above average intelligence can do just as well as a genius as long as they both have comparable social skills. If some mexican girl is like a good will hunting type charcter she could end up making upwards of 300k yearly easily in her mid 20s, but its no garuntee she'll be a "steve jobs"-type.
>>
>>55611582
She is mexican, not a sand nigger.
>>
>>55611582
i would let her sell me drugs and cross my border to be illegally mine
>>
>mexican developers
>>
Wasn't she the girl who was later found to have cheated on her test or something. Like, her teachers gave her the answers or some shit like that.
It was all over the news I think.
Also
>highest math score in the country
>mexico
>implying that matter at all
>>
>>55611155
she's going to live stealing other peoples work
dats racist
>>
>wired

who cares
>>
Mexican here, she failed the entrance test for some contest finals. Nobody remembers her.

Its not like winning would've made any difference since she'd end up like >>55611475 just another wagie.
>>
File: 1468206613277.png (176 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
1468206613277.png
176 KB, 441x421
>>55611596
>he doesn't know about the cartels' current penchant for beheadings
>>
>>55611518
Over-under-mild rated post
>>
>>55611155
Who is this semen demon>
>>
>>55613432
Pooloonia-chan
>>
>Bueno lives next to a garbage dumb in Mexico

lol
>>
Steve jobs had a sex change? Wow!
>>
>>55611155
When I see this I immediately remember story about Jobs and Xerox mouse GUI.
Xerox had revolutionary thing but failed to realize it unlike Jobs who immediately realized its importance from a single glance and knew how to monetize it.

http://zurb.com/article/801/steve-jobs-and-xerox-the-truth-about-inno

The girl from the article is more like Xerox from the story than Jobs.
>>
>>55611155
>lives in a shanty town
>still has the highest nation wide score
really more telling of the average Mexican more than of her

>>55611475
Steve was all about human factors
all visionary rather than constructive
>tfw wozniak turned down a 50% share

>>55611487
don't be shy
grills like the attention

>>55613599
Xerox PARC staff reactions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPLrh8L4-A
>>
File: the next steve jobs.jpg (32 KB, 590x372) Image search: [Google]
the next steve jobs.jpg
32 KB, 590x372
>>
>>55611475
This. Also all Jobs did was this form over function bullshit, that only hurt the tech industry.

Look at the products Apple makes for these tech illiterate morons. All form, no function.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.