[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many computers have you hacked in your lifetime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: the supreme hacker.jpg (113 KB, 1200x779) Image search: [Google]
the supreme hacker.jpg
113 KB, 1200x779
How many computers have you hacked in your lifetime?
>>
exactly 27
>president of company changes passwords on all part check stations in entire building on accident
>forgot the password
>"oops"
>"hack" computers all day
>AKA, dban, reinstall windows XP
>reconfigure network
>be praised as IT God, lord of greasy optiplexes

i shit you not i had everyone calling me a hacker for weeks, it was hilarious but less funny when you realize they seriously thought i was hacking computers to get around passwords
>>
>>55611000

heh heh kid, u don't wanna know...
>>
>>55611000
You've just been hacked... steven
>>
>>55611000
Computers? 0
Accounts such as emails and social media? About 10
Phones? 3

But it was all just social engineering, and the phones were to prove a point.
>>
>>55611024

>working in Tokyo this year programming microcontrollers for a small company that designs lab equipment.
>7 man team working from a one room lab
>all of them are pretty old and computer illiterate, I'm the first computer guy they've had on the team
>they have this huge old ass 3 million yen impedance measuring machine
>was donated to them by their senpai from Tokyo University
>he also donated an old PC running XP that had the archaic drivers installed on it to receive output from this dinosaur.
>but the senpai hadn't given the password to the PC and promptly died
>telling me what a shame it was that they couldn't make full use of this machine anymore

Now keep in mind, I am a drooling blithering idiot, but XP is like swiss cheese when it comes to this sort of thing.

I stopped and just said "bruv I cen h4ck 4 u"

Took a couple hours because they were using a slow pocket WiFi for the whole office and I didn't have Linux boot disk which took forever to download. But it was otherwise an easy thang. Just got the SAM file, and if I recall correctly, the file that encrypts the SAM file, and decrypted it using some tool I have forgotten the name of, then using John the Ripper with the built in word list cracked the password in about 5 minutes. It was incredibly satisfying to do that on the clock and get paid for cracking passwords.

Password was:
BENRIZYANAI or "inconvenient" in moon runes
>>
0, i research blue teaming
>>
>>55611000
0 computers
5-10 routers.
>>

I have no reason to hack or learn to hack at the moment.
>>
File: olivia-holt-selfie-nov-7-2013.jpg (42 KB, 509x507) Image search: [Google]
olivia-holt-selfie-nov-7-2013.jpg
42 KB, 509x507
>>55611000
RULE number one of the hacker club 1. :
Never talk about hacking.
Even if you are interested in it for the "experience".
It's autistic not cool and you should kill yourself.
We're not gonna spooned you aspie.
Just use G00gle
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.