[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you uninstalled your adblocker yet? You do know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: logo_adblock.png (30 KB, 512x128) Image search: [Google]
logo_adblock.png
30 KB, 512x128
Why haven't you uninstalled your adblocker yet? You do know it's pretty much the same as theft, right?
>>
I torrent everything and seed 24/7

eat a dick
>>
>>55610850
It's not the same as theft. Theft is illegal and easily catchable. Adblocking is not.
>>
>>55610850
if you actually believe this crock of shit i dont know what to tell you
>>
File: Brocoli.png (913 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Brocoli.png
913 KB, 640x640
I'll donate if I like what I see, otherwise I'll keep my adblocker and Disconnect on.
It's like turning off the TV (when you had one) during ads, only less obnoxious. Fuck ads everywhere, they should not exist, that's all there is to it.
>>
fuck off kike.
>>
>>55610850
The internet is a pull based service, I do not block ads, I just don't send the pull request for them.
>>
>>55610906
>>55610881
>it's theft when you consume food from a store without paying
>it's not theft when you consume content on the internet without paying
Some people have kids to feed and families to provide to. Keep up with the times or be left out. Thousands of sites are adopting anti-adblock measures and soon the internet will be unbrowsable for you lot.
>>
>>55611010
lol
>>
File: 2376293472.png (68 KB, 622x620) Image search: [Google]
2376293472.png
68 KB, 622x620
>>
I just ignore ads on the page anyway, why not block them?
>>
>>55611040
>I just ignore the price tags on the products anyway, why not steal them?
This is what you sound like. Lemme guess, you also think it's acceptable to switch channels when commercials come on.
>>
>>55611010
>anti anti adblock measures exists already.
> ppl still think they can win this game.
>>
>>55611010
it was their decision to make content available for free, beyond that I don't feel any moral obligations.
>>
>>55611052
Don't pay for TV, but i do exactly that for radio stations.
>>
>>55611010
But its completely OK to be force-fed junk food at a store and then forced to pay for it?
>>
>>55611094
(You)
>>
>>55611052

Of course. I'm not going to pay twice to watch something.
>>
>>55610850
Why haven't advertising networks started checking whether the ads they're serving contain malware? You do know that pretty much the same as illegal intrusion, right?
>>
File: 0004.png (274 KB, 747x821) Image search: [Google]
0004.png
274 KB, 747x821
Ad runners give their content away for free so that they can exploit the consumer by attempting to generate advertising bucks from them.
Someone can't give you free access and then accuse you of stealing.
>>
>>55610850
That's like arguing DVR is the same as theft. It's essentially the same principle.
>>
>>55610850
here's your (you)
this logic is retarded
>>
>>55611010
>((((consume)))) content
>>
You are not entitled to be paid for your blog. If you think you are, charge a subscription fee for access.

You are not entitled to force the devices I own to utilize the bandwidth I pay for to make you money otherwise.
>>
>>55610850
I don't use it, but thanks to everyone else using it the sites i use for streaming now play 3 adds instead of one in the add intervals. Still deal with it though, support the sites you love.
>>
>CONTENT CREATORS STEAL FROM VIEWERS
content creators are stealing from me. if i spend a lot of time clicking for content, i generate money for them, yet i gain no monetary support for my contribution.

yet they rely on people to actively view their content for free in order to make money. that's not right. the viewers need to be compensated too.

i'd definitly consider turning off my adblocker if i could get some compensation for the content i watch. nothing in this world is free you know...
>>
>>55610850
Nice blog.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.