[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I pulled this keyboard out of a pile we were going to throw away.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20160716_16_36_36_Rich_LI.jpg (405 KB, 2656x1488) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160716_16_36_36_Rich_LI.jpg
405 KB, 2656x1488
I pulled this keyboard out of a pile we were going to throw away.
As you can see, it is in essentially mint condition.
I don't believe that it is a mechanical keyboard (even though the switch kind of looks like one), because you almost have to bottom-out the key to engage the switch.

At any rate, there's a bunch of keys that I can't use at the moment, and I want to swap the positions of Caps Lock and Control.

Any ideas on how to do that?
I'm using Windows.
>>
>>55608462
>I want to swap the positions of Caps Lock and Control.
>Any ideas on how to do that?

The man page of "xmodmap" has an example just for that.

>I'm using Windows.
I'm so sorry
>>
Double Shifting test:
THEROWFOJUPSOERTHELAYDOG
>>
>all those keys
>fucker is longer than your average aircraft carrier

nice find anon
>>
File: 1463870745507.jpg (18 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1463870745507.jpg
18 KB, 621x502
>>55608462
>I pulled this keyboard out of a pile we were going to throw away.
please tell us there wasn't any SPARC boxen in there
>>
>>55608699
Nope. Just this keyboard, a pen-shaped CCTV camera that I can probably shove up a vent, and a few power supplies.

Oh yeah, and a shitty ball mouse that I left behind.
I've got all kinds of novelty input devices, from trackballs to touch surface mice, steam controller, etc.
But ball mice belong in the trash.
>>
>>55608777
nice, autism averted

there was nothing really wrong with the mouse that paired with that thing, use mine a lot and it's fine, never had to clean it or anything
>>
>>55608462
>I don't believe that it is a mechanical keyboard

I'm pretty sure the only way to cause keystrokes on that keyboard is to move the switches.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.