[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: increase+ram[1].jpg (14 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
increase+ram[1].jpg
14 KB, 320x180
Is 2GB RAM enough for Android 6.0? I see other phones with 3GB or 4GB.

I recall 1GB RAM for KitKat wasn't enough...
>>
>>55606942
>Is 2GB RAM enough for Android 6.0?
Yes, but you need a 64 bit CPU :^)
>>
>>55606942
>2GB RAM enough for Android 6.0

no
>>
Using it with 1gb. Works fine if you don't play gaymes.
>>
Running on a Galaxy S5, I haven't run into any problems. But then again, all I do is use my phone as a gps, and browse emails and /g/ while taking shits.
>>
Im on Android 6.0 with 2gb ram and its flawless
>>
I'm in the market for a new phone. I've been looking at the Moto G4 w/ 2GB RAM.

I have a Moto G1 and the 1GB ram was really not enough when using Google Maps and Spotify at the same time.

Wondering if this will be the issue with the Moto G4 w/Android M... anyone have the G4?
>>
>>55606942
2 gb on my htc one m8 and runs perfectly even with a lot of xposed modules and shit
>>
Only just, you'll get a lot of reloads if you have a few web browser tabs open. I definitely wouldn't buy a new phone with only 2GB now, 3 is minimum for beyond 2016.
>>
>>55606942
Moto X 2014 running 6.0 with 2gb smoothly here.
>>
No, 2GB ram is barely enough for Android 5
>>
>>55606942
>Android

you're fucked unless you fall for the 16GB RAM meme
>>
>>55606942
I literally have 2GB of ram and I nber have any problems. 3GB and even 4GB for mobile shit? That's just overkill.
>>
2GB is fine. 3GB is sweet.

1 GB is horrid unless you're on tiny screen and do nothing but make phone/take picture.
>>
NEVER 1GB not under any circumstances do you need one GB. It's just way too little.
>>
Moto /g/2 with 1GB of RAM with android 6.0 is not enougj you need at least 2GB
>>
>>55606942
It's plenty. My phone has 768 megabytes and it on 6.0.1. Galaxy S2 if anyone was wondering.
>>
>>55606942
Nexus 5X works fine as fuck
>>
Nexus 4 with CM13 android 6.01. Works perfectly fine.
>>
>>55606993
>Using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>55609594
Nah. I use almost all of my 3, and I don't play games or anything. The OnePlus 3's 6GB is overkill
>>
>>55606942
Using a Galaxy S3 with Oct-OS Marshmallow. Feels super snappy and i dont experience any crazy lag on games. Its much faster than my friends S3 on stock Touchwiz 4.3
>>
>>55606942
2GB ram for Android 2
4GB for Android 4
and so forth
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.