[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do a youtube search to find vids on a specific algorithm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: google.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>do a youtube search to find vids on a specific algorithm i'm trying to learn
>80 videos of pajeets giving retarded explanations in broken english

are you guys sure programming is a good career choice? what if we're in a bubble and everyone will laugh in our unemployed faces in a few years?
>>
>>55605043
incapable of reading books?
>>
>>55605080
>incapable of reading books?
>>55605043
Because pajeets did
>>
Because almost all fundraising is done using private equity from vc firms, etc and not the stock market we can't be in a bubble. Although it can be said that the party is slowing down with this being the age of the monetize able startups. The term burn rate may very well be ancient history if things keep going like this.
>>
File: _.png (24 KB, 1025x180) Image search: [Google]
_.png
24 KB, 1025x180
>>
>>55605109
/g/ BTFO
>>
>searching on fucking youtube for a fucking algorithm
are you retarded son
>>
>career choice
lmao
learn how to lead
learn how to survive
or you won't live to see the cheeky side of breeky
>>
>>55605043
>vids on an algorithm

... what? I'm sure if you used google for like, 10 minutes, you'd find class notes from a professor from any number of colleges/universities where the prof actually has some sense of how to teach a person who learns in the way you learn and will provide and explanation that resonates with your thought process.

Especially if it's something that's also being taught in India.
>>
Welcome to IoT
Indians on Things
>>
File: 1437487432729.jpg (24 KB, 319x283) Image search: [Google]
1437487432729.jpg
24 KB, 319x283
>>55605043
>youtube
>programming
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.