[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could I uninstall the program named Uncheckit from computer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: uninstall Uncheckit.png (46 KB, 266x221) Image search: [Google]
uninstall Uncheckit.png
46 KB, 266x221
How could I uninstall the program named Uncheckit from computer? This software might be downloaded by my little brother who used my computer days ago. I did not know whether it was legitimate or not and I just wanted to uninstall it totally. I had tried to uninstall program from programs and features but it just appeared again after restarting computer. What was that? Any solution?
>>
Go to Setting
Go to On The Startup
Choice Open a specific page or set of pages.
Set pages
and X out anythig you dont want and leave Google on only

1) Try to reset your browser settings which will revert settings including your default search engine and homepage to the original state. (Note: passwords and bookmarks will not be reset.)

1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar

2. Select Settings.

3. Click Show advanced settings and find the "Reset browser settings” section.

4. Click Reset browser settings.

2) Check to see if there is a program on your computer or an extension that’s making unwanted changes. Find your extensions by going to Chrome Menu > Settings > Extensions and disable any extensions you don’t recognize.

3) Check your program files for any suspicious programs you don’t remember installing or run anti-virus software to find malicious files and programs for removal.

http://guides.uufix.com/how-do-i-uninstall-uncheckit-ads-completely/
>>
File: 1458045835921.png (159 KB, 583x584) Image search: [Google]
1458045835921.png
159 KB, 583x584
>>55599003
>>
>>55599003
> go to google
> search "Uncheckit"
> first result is removal instructions

You may as well give the PC to your brother, you're too retarded to own it (especially if you are letting your younger brother use it unsupervised)
>>
>>55599003
You are a retard Joe and you deserve this
>>
>>55599003
>letting little brother use your computer as administrator unsupervised
You deserve the Windows death penalty t.b.h.
>>
>>55599015
/thread
>>
sudo apt purge uncheckit
>>
sudo mbam -r -a
>>
install gentoo
>>
File: lsaufwqf.png (57 KB, 172x202) Image search: [Google]
lsaufwqf.png
57 KB, 172x202
>>55599015

Yeah, I'm still not sure how people don't look at
these things before downloading anything.

"Hey! Would you like to install this
nifty new browser add-on?!"

No, no I would not like to.
>>
>>55599935
sadly this is wincucks. He has gotten cucked to the point of uncuck. Leave him be boys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.