[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We give each of the challenges a difficulty level (easy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Pro:g:ramming 3.0WithDifficulty.png (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Pro:g:ramming 3.0WithDifficulty.png
1 MB, 3840x2160
ITT: We give each of the challenges a difficulty level (easy, medium, difficult, and Stallman)

I've already put difficulty levels on some of them, just need suggestions from you guys
>>
Why did you mark the two distinct languages sending strings to one another as hard?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>55597016
Because I am a horrible programmer and have no idea how to do it... Should I demote it to easy/medium?
>>
>>55597027
I would consider it pretty trivial. If you're not familiar with how to do it and are serious about programming I would suggest you poke around at it this weekend.
>>
File: Pro:g:ramming 3.0WithDifficulty.png (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>55597101
Gotcha... thanks!

Made the FFT into a medium to difficult task (due to the rigorous math needed to do a FT)
>>
>>55596971
I roll this shit
>>
>>55597172
Why is pong green while the fibbonachi sequence and the ASCII digital clock are yellow? Both of those are trivially easy, pong at least forces you to do some graphical work.
>>
>>55596971
aren't 076 and 45 the same problem ? If no, what are the differences ?
>>
>>55596971
İs there a to do list for me to code?
I would like to code from ezpz to hardcore in incremental steps.

Never found such a checklist :(
>>
>>55597027
its 10 min (depending on the langs) google search, and about (depending again) ~10 lines of code, and almost no logic involved or math whatsoever its more of a syntax technical knowledge.

I would do it with python (since its easy) and c++ since I am learning it right now. ( I never put any effort in learning Python btw, I just happens to know it)
>>
>>55596971
>>55596971
SOMETHING TO IMPROVE WITH THOSE FUCKING CHALLENGES IS THIS

>ADD A SECOND INDICATOR FOR TIME CONSUMING (RELATIVE TIME CONSUMING AT LEAST)
>IF ITS SOMETHING THAT IS 20-30 LINES OF CODE TOTAL AND ITS ALREADY GREEN AS EASY, IT SHOULD BE GREEN TO YELLOW AS TIME CONSUMING

ALSO CAPSLOCKS HIHI ;^)
>>
I never did it, but a Chip-8 emulator (87) looks piss easy.
>>
>>55598624
>>
>>55596971
Rolling
>>
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>55597827
Fibonacci is medium because you need to work around the 64-bit limitations of the built-in data types (If you aren't using third-party libraries, as I did.. I don't remember why the ASCII clock is yellow... It deserves to be green
>>55598355
I think it's the fact that the N-Queens problem is a generalized version of the 8-Queens problem.

Updated!
>>
>>55596971
> Stallman
Do we really need a difficulty below easy?
>>
>>55596971
Text editor is piss easy if you're using a GUI designer (like Qt Designer), but other than that, it should be a little difficult.
>>
>>55603781

How hard would this be in C ? Or should I use a higher level language .
>>
>>55603693
I was having trouble naming a fourth difficulty level above difficult... Suggestions?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.