[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 6% interest on a used car loan good if my credit score is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: cyber TERROR.jpg (189 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
cyber TERROR.jpg
189 KB, 500x385
Is 6% interest on a used car loan good if my credit score is 815?
Mom is criticizing me and telling me I got trolled but desu I don't know shit and I just hate when I try to be an adult and my mom puts her fat fucking face in the middle of it
>>
>car loan
>lives with mommy
Fucking pathetic
>>
>>55595522
Dad found out the front tire is low too so I have to go confront them about it tomorrow :(
>>
>>55595510
>>>/o/
>>>/o/
>>>/o/
>>>/o/
>>>/o/
>>
>>55595536
good idea, going there now.
Pls ignore this thread
>>
Absolutely amazing thread.
>>
Did you even try?
6% isn't the end of the world, but you could've done better.
>>
This is most probably the worst fucking thread ive ever seen on /g/, holy shit, are you a clover user?
>>
>>55595585
use it on my phone but posting from Opera on Windows 10
>>
>getting a loan for a car
Good goyim!
>>
>>55595595
>Opera
This fucking has to be bait
>>
>>55595510
>Is 6% interest on a used car loan good if my credit score is 815?
Normally, not really. At beacon, rates range from 3.9 to 5.9.

But a lot of things go into that. What's the car? How much down? Loan to value?

Also >>>/biz/ is that way -->
>>
You may have too short of a credit history. That can raise the % rate.
>>
>>55595595
>Windows 10
This fucking has to be bait
>>
File: pmtls.png (40 KB, 412x995) Image search: [Google]
pmtls.png
40 KB, 412x995
>not having an 850 FICO
get on my level OP
>>
When I saw Clover I thought they meant the OSX bootloader for a minute.
>>
>getting a loan for a second hand car
Fucking hell, what are you doing?
>>
6% is pretty high for that credit score.
I had a 725 when i got my first car loan and my interest rate was only 3.something%
Did you finanve through your bank? Credit unions are the best way to get decent finance rates.
>>
Why not just buy a car in cash? Got mine for $500
>>
>>55595510
>6%
>used

2.99% or less is your real target

>/g/
>>
>>55595887
what kind of shitter was your $500 jalopy?
>>
>>55595510
6 fucking percent with an 815 you're a retard.
>>
File: crying_tears_of_laughter.jpg (2 MB, 8000x8000) Image search: [Google]
crying_tears_of_laughter.jpg
2 MB, 8000x8000
>>55595676
>Canadian tire money
Fucking kek
>>
Never spend more thank 3k for a car.
Old shit is fucking solid desu.
>>
>>55595676

Anyone with a high enough dti can tell you credit rating is only a measure of how much they can make off you. It's not really something to be proud about.
>>
Ford was practically giving away cars 0% interest on three to six year loans through Ford Motor Credit. Economy is still garbage.
>>
>>55595510
anything above 2% is cuckhold rates
>>
>>55599607
Pretty much. Ford KIA all of them for the most part just require you to have a pulse and a semblance of a job and they'll hand you a new car.
>>
>>55595510
You're stupid for buying a used car with a loan in the first place. Just buy something for a couple thousand dollars and you don't have to borrow money from the jews.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.