[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls care about watches of her man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 3inarow.jpg (49 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
3inarow.jpg
49 KB, 640x478
Do girls care about watches of her man?
>>
Only if you got the wallet to back it up
>>
Only if the girl has a penis.
>>
>>55594361
stay in your containment thread, fucking faggot
>>
My girlfriend doesn't like any of my watches, she says they make me look materialistic and shallow
>>
no, they only see them as things for gifting and then forgetting.
>>
>>55594361
Just asked 3D san.

She doesn't care, but also agrees with >>55594367
>>
>>55594361
I mean your mom likes mine
>>
Aside from watch enthusiast, Some do but not in a positive way.

I met a couple of super hot girls who's job it is to take affluent single men to a specific club, get them drunk and make them spend as much money as possible there, while the club overcharges. They then get a cut of what the guy spent.

The chief way the pick marks are nice expensive shoes or watches, which they practically train themselves to spot.
>>
File: elle-leod-lgn.jpg (61 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
elle-leod-lgn.jpg
61 KB, 620x413
>>55594404

Looks like it's time for a new gf
>>
>>55594831
>I met a couple of super hot girls who's job it is to take affluent single men to a specific club, get them drunk and make them spend as much money as possible

So like, regular girls?
>>
>>55595087
such a sad life ;)
>>
>>55595102
So, who hurt you anon?

Are you jaded from failed or nonexistent relationships to the point you switched to "Is there something wrong with me?" to "No, it's them! It's all their fault!"
>>
File: 1448348318236.png (432 KB, 589x693) Image search: [Google]
1448348318236.png
432 KB, 589x693
>>55594361

Only if it says Rolex on the dial
>>
Only materialist whores do. But they can't tell the difference between a $30 watch and $200 watch, or a $200 watch and $30000 watch.
>>
It depends. Why are you wearing the watch? Are you wearing a watch to pick up women or because you actually use a watch to (keep yourself on pace) / (not lose track of time)? The latter will actually attract women because you are successful. The prior will make you look like the little bitch you really are inside.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.