[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got an h110m-a Asus mainboard. Problem is, no CD drive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Just got an h110m-a Asus mainboard. Problem is, no CD drive, can't install drivers. The website has no drivers either. Wat do?
>>
>>55593624
Linux doesn't have this problem
>>
>>55593624
>h110m-a
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/H110M-A/HelpDesk_Download/

Are you like, stupid?
>>
Every motherboard has native drivers... I dont understand what's your problem.. Is it that you don't have a sata dvd reader? Don't you have the CD with official drivers?
Also
>>>/sqt/
>>
>>55593668
I've literally just told you the website has no drivers. I've already been on that site for about 15 minutes. There's bugger all.

>>55593697
I said no CD drive, again, literally just said this in the OP. Can you guys not read?
>>
>>55593727
Your browser is fucked. There's a drop-down, you select your OS, and everything's there. Stop being a fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>55593742
I can see the dropdown thank you, and it's working perfectly fine. I've downloaded a couple of drivers, but there is nothing for graphics or audio. I'm literally sitting here with no audio, which is fucking annoying.
>>
>>55593727
I heard there's a site where you can solve this problem, here OP
www.google.com
>>
>>55593805
...do you have any audio drivers?
>>
>>55593815
Google led me here.

>>55593882
..no, and I can't find any.
>>
>>55593805
>no graphics or audio
>literally every 64 bit Windows OS have 2 files in AUDIO and 3 on VGA.
>32 bits have all in W7
>too stupid to install them with compatibility mode
>too stupid to use windows update to get them otherwise
>32 bits
>2016

Why you don't buy a prebuilt pc, faggot? It's right in your IQ target.
>>
>>55593805
You fucking retard. The Realtek drivers are right there, and even if they weren't, you can just download the generic ones from Realtek's website. Same for the Intel Graphics drivers.

Seconding >>55593960, alternative plan : Kill yourself.
>>
My literally retarded friend I helped build a PC did better than you. He's not even allowed to fucking drive but he's apparently more technologically competent than you.
>>
>>55593960
There are no "files on audio" etc., what rubbish are you on about?
What is compatibility mode going to help?
I've had Windows update disabled since I installed Windows 8.0, I don't want Windows 10 to sneak itself onto my system.
I'm a 64-bit OS, actually.

>>55594018
You flaming moron. Don't you think I've already tried that? Literally downloaded a 200MB+ file from Realtek, the installer gets stuck at 2% indefinitely.

>>55594048
Did you come here to wave your dick around, or your retarded friend's dick?
>>
>>55593624
>falling for the no optical drive meme

When will people stop with this? DL-compatible DVD-RW drives are $20 a piece. You fucked yourself over and you have no excuse.
>>
>>55593727
Why the fuck don't you have a CD drive?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.