[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to protect my cpu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: BTFO.png (144 KB, 1279x710) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
144 KB, 1279x710
Hi /g/, im slowly buying parts to build a computer and i recently have a chance to buy a used i5 6600k w/ a 212 evo cooler and 1TB HDD all for $200. Since i probably wont finish building the computer till September( i'm waiting to find the best deals so I don't spend too much). Anyways the cpu doesnt have retail packaging so I'll have to find something to wrap it up with and put i away until I have all of my parts ready. Any tips?
>>
>>55593540
Store it inside your rectum, retard.
>>
Just use a plastic bag.
>>
>theif

What a load if shit that turned out to be complete insult to the originals
>>
Carefully slide the pins into some sort of soft foam cut it to size of the cpu put that into a box and put the box someplace safe
>>
>>55593540
Go to a store and ask if you can have the plastic case they normally come in. They're specially designed to be static proof
>>
blow up a bunch of balloons stick it inside one mix them up then when the time comes throw knives at them until you find it
>>
>>55595915
kek
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.