[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Email
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: old-email-services.png (105 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
old-email-services.png
105 KB, 240x240
Hey /g/. I was wondering what email provider/service you guys use? I would like a free email service that allows me to remain somewhat anonymous without needing to enter a secondary email or phone number for verification purposes. I want to simply pick a username and password, and then to be able to send emails. thanks
>>
File: 1460385278293.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460385278293.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
I pay $10 a month for rackspace e-mail off my domain, if anything breaks e-mailwise I can always call somebody (in comparison to a free service)
>>
Tutanota
>>
not OP, but is fastmail any good?
>>
Protonmail or tutanota /g/?
>>
try cock.li
>>
>>55590627
Tutanota all the way.
Protonmail has a silly double login, plus they can delete your account after 3 months of inactivity.
>>
>>55590638

Cock.li is great for setting up a bullshit spam decoy. Something just feels so good about registering under [email protected] when a stupid website wants you to sign up for no good reason.
>>
>>55590329

Every single email provider need a phone number. so I created one on gmx.com. pretty simple and forward interface. I needed an extra account but none of the providers let me because I had already used my phone number on one account. I recommend gmx.
>>
Outlook
>>
>>55591342
>Every single email provider need a phone number.
not at all. also gmx is garbage.

>>55591370
garbage.
>>
>>55591408
Enjoy having your outgoing mails filtered as spam because of sending it from literallwho.com.
>>
Protonmail and gmail.
>>
Gmail when I'm irl because normalfags blow a fuse when they hear a domain that's not gmail, hotmail, or the local ISP.

Cock.li for random internet shit and because I registered an @memeware.net address almost a year ago and I still think it's funny.

Then there are countless abandoned email accounts all funneling into my gmail, and a few hotmails that I completely left for dead and are probably still being overwhelmed with spam to this very day.
>>
>>55591429
that's funny, because the outlook antispam filter is so retarded it will lock you out of your own account for no reason.

all the major email providers are shit right now. outlook, yahoo, even gmail.
all are dumbed down shit for retard normies and want your phone number all the time.
and all three now have the shitty 2-step login.
>>
>>55591601
You can create an Outlook account without a phone number or even another recovery email.
>>
>>55591429
All proper companies use their own custom domains and it works just fine.

Nobody with half a brain filters emails based on the domain being unknown.
>>
Gmail for professional use

Cock.li for 99% of private use, from registering to deprecated forums just to view hidden content that was deleted 6 years prior anyway to medical providers, and the best part is the look on Joe Everyman's face when you tell him your address
>>
>>55590618
Yes, been using them the last couple of years and had no problems. The web mail is also better then gmail IMO.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.