[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Windows users are sock puppet AIs designed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Cookie-Monster-sock-puppet-1.jpg (51 KB, 375x472) Image search: [Google]
Cookie-Monster-sock-puppet-1.jpg
51 KB, 375x472
Daily reminder that Windows users are sock puppet AIs designed by Microsoft to keep the masses uninformed lest they lose their monopoly and actually have to compete.
>>
>>55589491
Ok.
>>
>>55589491
More like a Pajeet army doing their bidding
>>
File: OS-2_W4.png (214 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
OS-2_W4.png
214 KB, 800x600
>>55589491
Windows had competiton once.
>>
>lunixcrowd is incapable of attracting the masses
>"tt-heir all just corporate sheeps!"
>>
@55589625 Repeat after me: gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>55589491
Talk to me when linux has games,full industry apps support, stability and easy to use graphical user interface.

I know I will not get any proper replies as to why the fuck doesn't linux have these in 2016. There was plenty of time for this.
>>
>>55590260
>Talk to me when linux has game
That's the main reason I dual-boot Windows. WINE will never cut it.
>>
>>55590260
>muh games
This is the fault of developers of said games and is being remedied by Steam, GOG, and other parties. Wine is also a lot more powerful than people tend to give it credit for. Linux also had a tradition of games in the past, including Doom and Quake.

>industry apps
This is a bullshit term and you fucking know it. Companies buy what they think they have to instead of what actually works, and are pants-shittingly terrified of change.

>stability
Last time my install crashed from something I didn't fuck up: fucking never. Next.

>no easy-to-use GUI
Ancient meme that's never been true and still isn't. If you're too stupid to use KDE or Unity or really any other DE you should probably kill yourself. Exit bags are cheap if you're a pussy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.