[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossfire on Linux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Emma Watson - July - 2016.png (2 MB, 1155x1056) Image search: [Google]
Emma Watson - July - 2016.png
2 MB, 1155x1056
The AMD Catalyst (fglrx) driver is now deprecated in 16.04. The open source drivers are not crossfire compatible.

What do?
>>
>>55581939
>xfire barely works on winbot
>you want xfire on linux
OP are you well?
>>
>>55582443
I have a 3D projector that isn't Nvidia Vision Ready that was given to me as a Christmas present. That forces me to use AMD cards and Stereoscopic Player as middle-ware. I must to have two cards if I'm going to play games in 3D, one card for each eye.
>>
>>55581939
>gaming PC
>linux

no. Just.

kys
>>
>>55581939
oh wow, i can tell she isn't going to age well. mark my words, she is gonna look like old Carrie Fisher when she hits middle age. Screencape this/
>>
>>55581939
Revert your Xorg server to the version compatible with the 15.10 driver.
It's not like you're using unity is it?

>I use Unity, but Xfire on Linux is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>55582574

She looks fine if you lose the makeup

What are you talking about?
>>
>>55581939
install Nvidia
>>
>>55582651
not compatible with the 3D function of my $900 projector that was given to me as a present.
>>
>>55582835
Install windows.
>>
>>55581939
Contribute to open source and write the xfire functionality yourself
>>
>>55583405
I don't know how to do that.
>>
>>55583435
either learn or install windows like the other anon suggested.
you're going to have to invest either your time or money into getting this working, now you have to decide how much you want it.
>>
>>55582625
She never looked good without makup
>>
>>55582524
Next time, please do your research properly.
>>
>>55584172
What about my research wasn't proper?
>>
>>55581939
AMDGPU-Pro have replaced fglrx a while ago, friend-o.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Radeon-GPU-PRO-Linux-Beta-Driver%e2%80%93Release-Notes.aspx
>>
>>55584460
I realize that. But there is nothing in that link that suggests the open source alternatives are not crossfire compatible.
>>
>>55584109
she never looked good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.