[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tablets don't need cameras!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 2 cameras WHY.jpg (26 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
2 cameras WHY.jpg
26 KB, 800x517
Dispense with the front cam, include a keyboard instead.
>>
>>55581620
>Dispense with the front cam
wtf?
The front cam is the important one so you can video call or facetime or whatever

the back camera on tablets is what is completely useless
>>
That guy from pawn stars uses his iPad camera to verify signatures. So you are wrong.
>>
I guess I meant the back camera then, the more powerful one that you'll never take photos with because the tablet isn't the correct form factor for photos. Really wish they'd just improve the front camera and include a keyboard, case or pencil instead.

At least do something interesting like wider spaced twin lenses for 3D maping or similar uses. A phone camera on a great big tablet is just too goofy and doesn't get used.

Drop the feature or have it build on the strengths of the tablet in some way.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.