[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I look for in a new pair of headphones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: VOIDUSBBLK01300m.png (87 KB, 755x800) Image search: [Google]
VOIDUSBBLK01300m.png
87 KB, 755x800
So, I've had this nice pair of SADES headphones since Christmas, and recently, I found near the end of the cable, there was a rip. I decided now is a good time to start researching nice replacement headphones. Main thing I use my headphones for is gaming and listening to some music. My budget is around $30-$60. Any recommendations?
>>
>I owned a sick pair of gamer cans
>I'm upping the budget so I can afford some of the headsets with RGB 1,000,000 color LED memes

>>>/v/
>>
>>55580320
Sorry, and the Corsair headset was just a sample picture.
>>
>>55580209

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013P3ZOE/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQ35C1Q/

Those are exceptional for the price range.
>>
>>55580414
Thanks! I will certainly look into buying one of these headphones.
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Headphones
>>
>>55580779

Sorry, I'm a little incompetent.
>>
>>55580209
>Cable breaks
>Buys new headphones
Kek
>>
>>55580346
Don't apologize to that idiot.
>>
>>55580938
it's summer in the northern hemisphere, what do you expect
>>
How about bluetooth headphones, anybody know any good bluetooth headphones?
>>
>>55582858

Get a APTX dongle, a BT audio receiver and a good pair of mid-range headphones and convert them to wireless.

GOOD bt head phones cost too much, but you can make a good pair of wired ones wireless for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>55583244
Hadn't thought about that, thanks for the idea!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.