[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all the corporate IT people, today I scored a victory for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x760
For all the corporate IT people, today I scored a victory for us

>I work in a c# team as a developer
>HR asks for a developer to help with minor changes
>sadly I was selected
>HR is the Wild Wild West full of women and tech incompetents
>they originally ask for production fires to be fixed and I succeed
>slowly the person begins to act as if she's my manager and starts demanding more of my time
>slowly starts to demand extra hours
>devilishPepe.jpg
>explain to my c# manager that HR is not adhering to the ridiculous bureaucratic rules
>explain that all requests should go through him with all the proper paperwork
>the paperwork is so tedious and long HR would decide it's not worth asking for my help anymore
>manager agrees they will feel the wrath of ITIL, I mean, "adhere to ITIL standards as is company policy"

I took what was a tight knit team of HR cat ladies and had endless bureaucracy imposed on them simply to avoid doing their work
>>
No bumps for this? Maybe all the corporate normies like myself are stuck in traffic.
>>
>>55578141
No, your blog post is just dumb.
If theres anyone in the company you want to want to owe you a favor, its HR.

Shithead.
>>
>>55579218
> Owed favors by HR
You miss-spelled legal...
>>
>being the hr bitch
Only back office workers
>>
well kike'd
>>
>>55579218
Kek

Not going to happen if he's a dev, unfortunately. Tech retards view tech people with contempt.

With HR, it's best if you're hot and you get them interested in you. If you're a fat, smelly tech person, best you can hope for is that they forget you're there.

HR are usually the most overpowered and most retarded in any company, OP did the right thing to get out of there
>>
>>55579250
Better than misspelling misspelled i suppose.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.