[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to track last online status on whatsapp for someone who has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: whatsapp.png (180 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
whatsapp.png
180 KB, 400x400
How to track last online status on whatsapp for someone who has this option invisible?

I went to work abroad to earn for our first home without taking 40 years credit. My wife stayed in a country. We never used whatsapp but we both have the app installed. However my best friend who is supposed to help with some stuff while I am absent was always using the app a lot. I recently "caught" by accident my wife online hour after she "went to sleep". She also started "going to sleep" pretty early recently. I need to find if my best friend is cucking me or it was just a random situation. However my wife turned off the option "last seen". I can see her status only whe she is online, and I am working and don't have a time to be in a whatsapp all night. If I can see her online the tracking app would be nothing sophisticated. Is there such app?
>>
>>55577937
>work abroad
>wife stayed
You're definitely getting cucked. I'd say sorry, but you probably deserve it for posting that wall of text.
>>
>>55577966

Well not everyone is born in US or western Europe. Anyway is there app to track it?
>>
>leaving wife alone in another country
You literally told your wife to cuck you.
It's fine, if it hadn't already happened (which it probably did) it would have happened eventually. Just be thankful it's your friend fucking her instead of some total stranger that could have any number of diseases and wouldn't care about your wife as much as your friend does.
>>
>>55578006
Probably not.
>>
>>55578018

Well, if women are like dogs who can't keep their cunt closed in 12 months in which you provide for better future then fuck it. I will have a plenty of money(which I am earning now) after divorce. But for now I need to check if women are indeed like dogs opening their cunts in the first chance they has.
>>
Don't put too much thought into it. Just do your thing as well and when you guys get back together see how it goes. If it doesn't go well at least you'll be able to afford a comfortable life for yourself
>>
>>55577937
if you find an app that claims it can do such a thing, don't install it. I can guarantee you it will be riddled with viruses
>>
>>55577937
There are firefox plugins that track changes on a page, so you can leave whatsapp web open and set the plugin tp watch that tab for changes
>>
>>55578232

Well i found app which seems to do this: Whatsdog. Am I fucked?
>>
>>55578208
Unless she divorces OP, gets a decent lawyer, cleans him out and demands alimony on top.
Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage, kiddo.
>>
>>55578315
Probably.
>>
>>55578317
Yes thats why I should start investigate. The good think is that my wife don't actually know how much I earn
>>
File: know-last-seen-whatsapp-007.jpg (84 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
know-last-seen-whatsapp-007.jpg
84 KB, 900x1600
>>55578315
> Spy on your WhatsApp contacts' connection times.

seems legit bro I always trust green cartoon dogs with access to my contacts and messaging
>>
>>55578346

It has a thread on xda(famous android developers forum) and nobody mentioned anything about viruses
>>
>>55578500
You do realise XDA is famous because of how retarded everyone on there is, right?
>>
>>55578536

No I don't so should I be worried?
>>
>>55578564
Nah, it's fine.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.