[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what the normans think we actually talk like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
Is this what the normans think we actually talk like?
>>
SPIRIT AWAY, SPIRIT AWAY, THE NINTH OF MAY MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>55572538
i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.
>>
Synchronize the payload, mothafucka
>>
>>55572538
>evil-corp-usa.com added in post
they dun goofed
>>
>>55572538
>we
no one on /g/ is an actual hacker you jizzbag
>>
>he doesn't talk like that
>>
>>55572762
Fianlly someone took it
>>
Is that chat program fucking called "BitchX"?
>>
I wish we talked like that
>>
>>55572538
DISABLE THE HONEYPOT
>>
wait a minute
why is evil-corp-usa.com in another font than the rest of the text?
>>
>>55572875
see >>55572725
>>
Mister Robot is a dreadful show. They just set up so many "oh shit this is a big deal" moments and then just go "na only joking nevermind".

The blonde bitch got nudes taken of her in episode 2 and I'm still waiting on them being used against her. It talks about her bank account and her dad's bank account being hacked and I'm still fucking waiting for that to be mentioned again. Everyone randomly takes drugs, everyone randomly fucks hookers and then discount Patrick Bateman fucks someone and then kills them. It's all so fucking retarded.

>>55572725
>>55572875
I can forgive that because it's established immediately in the first episode that any mention of "Evil Corp" instead of their actual name "E Corp" is entirely in the protagonist's mind.
>>
>>55572538
>normans
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>55572805
It's an old irc client.
Memories...
>>
path of light
4 of clubs
>>
>>55572725
they could have come up with something better
>srv,weylandutaini.com
>>
>>55572538

> we
>>
>>55572805
>>55573040
>it's actually real
what the shit
>>
# nuke.py
# it nukes a server
# python nuke.py
from Nuke import nuke

print "Nuking..."
nuke.start()
print "<insert-occult-quote-here>"
print "ami1337?"

>>
>>55572805
You must be 18+ to post here
>>
>not disabling firewall
good luck getting in lol
>>
>>55573723
>2.7
oldschool hack
>>
>>55573723
More like...
# python nuke.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "nuke.py", line 91, in <module>
sp = SoftwareProperties(options=options)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/softwareproperties/SoftwareProperties.py", line 109, in __init__
self.reload_sourceslist()
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/softwareproperties/SoftwareProperties.py", line 599, in reload_sourceslist
self.distro.get_sources(self.sourceslist)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/aptsources/distro.py", line 89, in get_sources
(self.id, self.codename))
aptsources.distro.NoDistroTemplateException: Error: could not find a distribution template for Linux
>>
>>55573901
all the useful shit is still in 2.7
>>
>>55572538
ikr, those fuking normies xDDDDD
>>
>>55573723
import nuke as nuke
>>
>>55573935
What does 2 have that 3 doesn't have? Serious question, I've been trying to decide which to stick with and I'm pretty new to it.
>>
>>55574284
Some modules that are not part of the standard language are only in Python 2.
>>
>>55572928
Coolio, tell us more anon-kun.
>>
>>55574284
The scientific and numerical packages are still in python 2.
>>
>>55574298
Are these modules generally regarded as important or critical in certain applications?
>>
>>55572928
you're taking it a bit too serious. easy, anon. take a walk outside, buy an ice cream, smile to a cute dog
>>
What's going on? Is that BitchX on TV? Why isn't someone getting slapped with a wet trout?
Also why aren't they coding in Perl? That's more hacker-like.
>>
>>55573723

>no license header

2/10, wouldn't use
>>
>>55574344

Name some.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.