[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: LOLOLOLOLOL Microsoft LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 6.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
CoWorker is on the phone with MS right now, they just told him they are going to push Windows 10 upgrades to all Windows 7 systems in 3 months, no way to prevent the upgrade, they are making Windows 7 EOL.

you heard it here first!
>>
Sounds like a load of wank. Windows 7 is still supported for years to come. Even Vista is still supported until next year.
>>
>>55572199
>no way to prevent the upgrade
Sounds like bullshit family
>>
>microsoft updating a pc with no internet connection
How exactly will that work?
>>
>>55572199
Nice story you made up. I too can lie on the internet.
>>
>>55572281
Pajeet visits you and upgrades your PC with a zip disquette
>>
It is more probable that MS will make win10 updates subscription based in the future
>>
>>55572281
You'll wake up one night to what sounds like a bunch of mice tearing through a bag of chips. You get up and see ten little Indians around your computer. "Windows 10 is here, sir."
>>
>>55572223
even xp is still suported
>>
>win 7 pro
>opted to "install important updates only" when i installed this os years ago
>have never been prompted to upgrade to win10

this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>55572335
I can't wait till April 9, 2019 when the final XP embedded device is dead and and the internet can move forward instead of being held back.
>>
>>55572493
>implying XP will not boot after that date
>>
>>55572550
All I want is people to stop using IE 6-10. Reliance on legacy software and refusal to upgrade is why the internet has been held back for so long. As much as I hate IE normally, at least 11 and edge support modern HTML5.
>>
>>55572199
My granddad's son is working at Compaq and his mother's son confirmed it.
>>
>>55572589
Who even uses IE
>>
>>55572199
>I still run Windows 7 that wasnt updated in years
Yeah good luck Microsoft, i dont even get the W10 notification.
>>
>>55572407
Me
Feels good
>>
>>55572602
People who rely on legacy technology and tech illiterate fucktards who won't upgrade to something better.
>>
>>55572604
Yes, you're the only one even more retarded than the people who installed 10
>>
>>55572199
Yeah, that's not happening. But please, continue to be a faggot.
>>
File: 1243467864.jpg (73 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
1243467864.jpg
73 KB, 750x562
>>55572604
>no automatic updates
>>
Don't they need you to sign their TOS and shit?
>>
>>55572589
>go to bank for account shit
>they're using ie8
>>
>>55572199
>no way to prevent the upgrade
you could just unplug your ethernet.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.