[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone using it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
Anyone using it?
>>
Sounds gay
>>
>>55569877
>ascii art
hack the planet
>>
>>55569877
top shill
>>
>>55569877
its going to be shit but I hope a lot of you guys migrate to it
>>
It's zeronet?
>>
>>55569877
Link for the lazy ?
>>
>>55570987
google.com you faggot.
>>
>>55569877
Le fancy engine with decentralized memes using our NullEngine xDD
>>
File: PK5rVE2.png (209 KB, 867x739) Image search: [Google]
PK5rVE2.png
209 KB, 867x739
>still no Appchan update
>>
>>55571004
So what ?
None of those websites look like the OP pic.
>>
Ubuntu is fine, the rest are not so fine
>>
>>55571004
>not using DuckDuckGo

What are you, a fed?
>>
I miss nntp
>>
>>55571052
>that font rendering
kill yourself
>>
>>55571052
>Google account
kill yourself
>>
>>55570987
http://127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit
>>
>>55571052
is this nigger serious..?
>>
>>55571109
:(
>>
>>55571109
ty
>>
>>55571118
https://bit.no.com:43110/0chan.bit

Better ?
>>
>>55571118
you have to be running zeronet, silly
>>
>>55571052
Your font makes my eyes bleed.
>>
>>55571127
Much.
Thank you
>>
>>55569877
This looks interesting. How does it work with dynamic websites?
>>
>>55571502
>>>55569877 (OP)
>This looks interesting. How does it work with dynamic websites?
It actually does a sort of dynamic updating. You can post stuff without posting the when me site.
>>
>>55572100
What?
>>
>Politics board

All interest lost
>>
Pretty cool, I hope they add more boards
>>
So everyone is holding pieces of the database? What happens when someone uploads CP?
>>
>>55572250
Partyvan visit
>>
>>55571072
Usenet still exists, it's just low traffic now (except for binary groups, in part due to nzb).
>>
>>55572250

AFAIK you can sorta "unlink" sites you don't want (i.e. cp). They disappear for you and you are no longer keeping this in memory (just like a file you don't seed anymore).

But maybe somebody can give more details here..
>>
>>55572214
this exactly, I'm not posting on an "underground politics website"

an anime technology anonymized mailing list would be cool though
>>
Was this the thing that guy was talking about a couple weeks ago?
>>
This kind of stuff weeds out the autism from 4chan, they attract those who think X is superior to Y and genuinely care, people who take OS shilling seriously, and hipster trash who want obscurity.

We all saw what happened with a certain board hosted by a cripple, /tech/ is comprised entirely of people who fell for the memes and then violently defended them.
>>
>>55569877
>service uses overarching accounts between websites unless you take the effort to generate a new account every time you go to a new website, without doing so it's basically China's internet ID tier
>service incompatible with noscript or other JS blocking addons which would make blocking adds or fingerprinting hard to impossible if the service becomes more popular
>despite claims about how you can stop seeding sites, an anon in a previous thread found that doing so doesn't completely remove the data from your computer, which is bad news if your favorite site gets raided by certain people with an affection for alphabets dumping cheese pizza
>>
>>55572250
press delete site in the menu and you're no longer seeding the cp.

The main issues are that anyone can edit their posts after they're sent, bypassing any logic (e.g. change post date to a date far in the future, change post number to an arbitrary string, insert arbitrary javascript (you MUST have javascript to see any zite because that's how the "server" logic is implemented), etc.).

Second series of issues is that you must use a zeroid to post, and that ID can be disclosed simply by modifying the code associated with the zite (again, because "server" logic is just distributed javascript, everyone must have full access to all data), and you can only create 1 ID every 6 hours per IP. As a result, the tor support might as well reverse-exist. Shit tracks you across posts, across sites, across IPs.
>>
>>55571067
>CuckCuckGo

disgusting desu
>>
I-I think it's a g-great idea, b-but I don't like the way it's implem-mented.. m-maybe we'll see in a future this idea i-implemented in a better way
>>
>>55577083
>Second series of issues is that you must use a zeroid to post, and that ID can be disclosed simply by modifying the code associated with the zite (again, because "server" logic is just distributed javascript, everyone must have full access to all data), and you can only create 1 ID every 6 hours per IP. As a result, the tor support might as well reverse-exist. Shit tracks you across posts, across sites, across IPs.
Wait, so all it would take to correlate posts across sites is to seed those sites on your computer then either examine the data directly or inject JS to examine the data? Would the later be possible without even seeding the site? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? The more I hear about this project the more it sounds like it was specifically designed to be insecure.
>>
>>55571052
>1366x768
>google account
>that font rendering
kill yourself
>>
No. Random chan site form Russia. Obvious CP glory hole
>>
>>55577935
You need help
>>
>>55577830
>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
The feds.
>>
>>55571040
damn like your css
link?
>>
>>55577830
>Wait, so all it would take to correlate posts across sites is to seed those sites on your computer then either examine the data directly or inject JS to examine the data?
Oh no, you misunderstand.

You don't even need to seed the data in any way.
>>
>>55577830
It isn't supposed to be secure its supposed to be uncensored.
>>
>>55579476
>its supposed to be uncensored.
Yeah, until everyone censors themselves because they don't even have privacy from other users across sites, let alone the people running the sites.
>>
>>55579897
nobody is "running the site".
>>
>>55571052
What the fuck is wrong with your font
>>
>>55569877
Not anymore. Too much shitty crossboarder spillover because of posts like OP already.
>>
>>55572214
big political discussion from the convenience of /g/ tards own homes
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.