[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Wallpaper.jpg (69 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper.jpg
69 KB, 1024x600
looking to help can someone get me connected to anon or where to start
>>
File: helloreddit.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>
I'm a recruiter, connect to irc.rizon.net and join #anon-1753 . I'll see what I can do for you, provided you have what we're looking for...

This message will self destruct in 3...2...
>>
>>55566357
couldn't find the room to join is this a test? or am i just restarted
>>
>>55566482
The test doesn't start yet...
Use https://kiwiirc.com/client and make sure the server is irc.rizon.net. Good luck...
>>
>>55566357
Jesus don't fuck with the kid.
>>
>>55566282
But don't you know that anon is over at /b/ ?
>>
>>55566735
:^
>>
>>55566282
But Anon... You are anon.
>>
i used to think anon was an actual name
>>
>>55566558
what is the port for the server
>>
Its sad because its a joke but then a bunch of script kiddies and SJWs see some news post about Anonymous hacking then get all worked up and start something but its still a joke. It gets people disillusioned and involved in some shit there not ready for.

You are not Anonymous
We are not all in it together
You will be betrayed by cohorts
You will be forgotten/ prison isn't something a guy fawks mask is gunna fix.

Just realize your pretty much fucked on an institutional level and throw away any thoughts of being cool or making a difference right away. If you do that from the beginning you'll probably have a better shot.
>>
>>55566934
Nevermind kid, I was messing with you but you're talking too long. Go back to 9gag or whatever, modern hackers are nonexistent.
>>
File: ANOMALOUS.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ANOMALOUS.webm
1 MB, 320x240
they're watching...
>>
>>55567025
>first password: password
>second password: password1
>third password: (lastnamefirstinitial)
>fourth password: password
>fifth password: I love dicks
>sixth password: jewfro
>seventh password: password
>>
>>55566282
This is the best place to start.
https://www.fbi.gov/
>>
File: domestic terrorists.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
domestic terrorists.webm
2 MB, 320x240
will i get hacked?
>>
This episode of Mr. Robot wasn't even good OP.
>>
>>55566785
>:^
reddit is the other way
>>
>>55566814
and then anon was a zombie
>>
yes i am
>>
>>55566558
ok i am there is the server still open?
>>
>>55566558
I am waiting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.